on3 hot side turbo kit with forward facing headers

2mchtoy

Established Member
Selling my turbo kit minus cold side,which seems most people make their own. It's all the hot side tubing with forward facing headers. This kit has seen maybe 1k miles. I will include the v band clamps minus one as i stripped the threads on one. will also include the muffler clamps as provided in the kit. Also comes with upr tubular k member that works with the kit so no guessing if your k member will work or not. I have a pic below of the tubing and headers,K member is still on the car,but will have it off in a day or two ..... 900 for tubing plus shipping and paypal costs. 200 for k member plus shipping.g and fees. If serious,please text me. 641 990 2096 Tom please text and i will send pics.

Last edited:

2mchtoy

Established Member
Ok lets clarify things. the forward facing header option is 400. I am also including the tubular k member as i posted above. hope that help you.

2mchtoy

Established Member
If someone wants just the tubing I'll sell it for 900 plus shipping. tubular k member 200. plus shipping

SVT Ryan

Established Member
Pretty sure you can order just the hot aide from on3 for $900 with the forward facing header...

2mchtoy

Established Member
Shipping is looking like 28 for k member and 32 for the headers and tubing. if both are purchased together than ill split shipping with you. How can you beat that?

Last edited:

2mchtoy

Established Member
It would need coilovers. they do not come with the kit though, they have to be purchased separately.

Users who are viewing this thread