On the topic of vipers...

FiveSpeed

Established Member
Originally posted by Ridge
if im not mistaken dr roofs everyday driver is also a viper that runs a 10 all motor he lives by me and ive seen videos of people racing him saying his wheels almost lift off the ground at 80mph

You're talking about his red GTS. It's supercharged and runs 9.63. I remember seeing that vid where the biker guys said he pulled the front wheels on the highway at 80 mph. I believe it. :rockon:

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
Originally posted by FiveSpeed
You're talking about his red GTS. It's supercharged and runs 9.63. I remember seeing that vid where the biker guys said he pulled the front wheels on the highway at 80 mph. I believe it. :rockon:

I took video of his runs in Bowling green. He didn't pull any wheels there, nobody did. Mike pulled the wheels on the 1-2 shift, that was about it.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by Jordan_J
Here is this proof of the Hennessey Venom 1000.

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/Dyno.php?cart=IsQbjHXU

www.hennesseyperformance.com

That's the link to their website, look around they've got some interesting stuff.

heres your proof, so stfu. quit trying to act like u know every single viper in America just b/c u are a member of a board with viper owners. I dont presume to know the fastest '03/'04 cobra just b/c im a member here. There are more ppl with more money than common sense around USA that dont make vids and post online that run much faster times. ty for the vids and i appreciate your contribution to my entertainment by letting me download and watch these vids, but u need to lose the attitude and quit thinking just b/c i dont have a saved video of a viper running in the 8's that it doesnt exist. grow up:rollseyes

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
heres your proof, so stfu. quit trying to act like u know every single viper in America just b/c u are a member of a board with viper owners. I dont presume to know the fastest '03/'04 cobra just b/c im a member here. There are more ppl with more money than common sense around USA that dont make vids and post online that run much faster times. ty for the vids and i appreciate your contribution to my entertainment by letting me download and watch these vids, but u need to lose the attitude and quit thinking just b/c i dont have a saved video of a viper running in the 8's that it doesnt exist. grow up:rollseyes

I couldn't agree more.

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
Apparently you haven't heard of Bob Helms. He's got a viper that pegged a dyno at 1200rwhp at only 5500rpm. The dyno goes up to 1200 at 6000. it has a 250 shot plus another shot from another bottle onto the intake. he says it ran a 9.1. I'll ask again this saturday, as he comes up to my local car show. He had a red supra with 1041 hp and a stalled th400. Just sold it. my brother rode in it. ran 9.5's easy sliding down the track. Next week I'll take pics if he brings the viper instead of the new supra. Ask me what you want to know about the car. I'll ask.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
"Mr 'X' has the world's fastest viper and ran xxx @ xxxmph!"

"Noooo dumbass it was so-and-so with the lavender gts type R that trapped at xxx.xxmph!"

"Nu uhhh both of you there's this one guy with a srt-10 with xxxxrwhp that did xxxmph over at xxxxx BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHHH....."

How about all of you whiny bitches change your tampons, gain some feeble semblance of maturity and just appreciate the capabilities of these sick cars? Holy christ.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Lmao, this thread starter is a toolbox.

Stop worrying about what everyone elses viper is running in the 1/4 and get a life. Besides, there are vipers pushing 1600 HP that apparently you dont know about so run away and do some more research on it.

At a minimum vacate this board, your a waste of bandwidth.

Users who are viewing this thread