On the topic of vipers...

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I don't see a link to the Hennessey 800R Viper ? lol 2.4 sec 0-60 mph? spose to be 230+mph. Can't beat that. Jeff

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
Originally posted by JerseyGT
I don't see a link to the Hennessey 800R Viper ? lol 2.4 sec 0-60 mph? spose to be 230+mph. Can't beat that. Jeff

LOL...I love people who don't know what they are talking about. Go here, and scroll to the bottom where the above car had a 244 mph run with a terminal speed of 246.742 mph. Via the Salt Flats. Please post up links of a Hennessey viper running faster than that at the flats for record? Better yet, I will ask John personally. Thanks.

http://www.supervipersystems.com/SVSi_Racing/Bonneville_2001/bonneville_2001.html

timeslips.jpg

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member

SuperTrooper

Established Member
Post up the links! Lets see them. Dave Boggs aka Dr Roof holds the record for fastest blown Viper @ 9.63. I hope your not referring to Sir Hiss with his 6-7 sec V8 powered Blue w/ white stripes GTS. Come one folks, I am backing my info with facts, you should be able to do the same.

Fastest All motor viper belongs to Norm Koerner with a 10.008 et.

Fastest MPH belongs to John H with a customers SRT-10 TT w/ a 156mph trap speed.

SuperTrooper

Established Member
If I had the fleet of cars you show within your sig...I wouldn't be near as impressed either.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Oh and I used to drive a Viper, but now have cars that would put the ACR to shame in looks, performance, and price....and I am still impressed by them.

SuperTrooper

Established Member
Originally posted by 720RWHP
Uhh have u heard of the Venom 1000TT..hmm 0-60 1.4 255mph and runs 8's?

Umm...have you seen it run? Or you just going off of hear say. Because I hate to break it to you. Gary's RSI SRT-10 has the most power at 1200whp. He has recently sold it. Next in line would be Davids srt at 1025whp, after that...goes to John H srt at around 1000whp on the bottle. All twin Ts and none have run 8s. People, either post up facts w/ vids or pics...or otherwise keep the hating to a minimum.

TheBlack03

Established Member
Originally posted by SuperTrooper
Umm...have you seen it run? Or you just going off of hear say. Because I hate to break it to you. Gary's RSI SRT-10 has the most power at 1200whp. He has recently sold it. Next in line would be Davids srt at 1025whp, after that...goes to John H srt at around 1000whp on the bottle. All twin Ts and none have run 8s. People, either post up facts w/ vids or pics...or otherwise keep the hating to a minimum.

Don't forget Albert Chlouber.

He ownes the 99 RT/10 that went 9.63 @ 150 MPH 2 years ago.

FiveSpeed

Established Member
Originally posted by SuperTrooper
Next in line would be Davids srt at 1025whp,

David Bogg's SRT isnt modified yet. His Bumble Bee put down them numbers. Before you say you got all the facts, make sure the facts are straight. Who cares though right? :bash:

The Venom 1000TT did indeed run an 8 second 1/4 mile. It was with a 2 speed auto though and I think a little juice? Don't remember MPH, but the E.T was an 8.93

Last edited:

Ridge

Established Member
if im not mistaken dr roofs everyday driver is also a viper that runs a 10 all motor he lives by me and ive seen videos of people racing him saying his wheels almost lift off the ground at 80mph

SuperTrooper

Established Member
Originally posted by FiveSpeed
David Bogg's SRT isnt modified yet. His Bumble Bee put down them numbers. Before you say you got all the facts, make sure the facts are straight. Who cares though right? :bash:

The Venom 1000TT did indeed run an 8 second 1/4 mile. It was with a 2 speed auto though and I think a little juice? Don't remember MPH, but the E.T was an 8.93

I apologize...you are exactly correct. I don't think he is getting the SRT until VOI8 in Dallas? :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread