On the fence-03 SB Cobra

CJ Giveans

Established Member
Hi, I'm just looking for some input right now as to what anyone thinks a 03 Sonic Blue Cobra with 123k miles is worth. Car has a clear title and is in great shape for the mileage. Reason I'm asking is because the thought of selling it has crossed my mind a bit but i don't know where it would stand price wise. I bought the car in South Carolina and am currently stationed at Fort Bragg, NC. Last dyno'd at 608rwhp and 526 rwtq

Mods include: 2.2KB supercharger, Metco Pulleys, 60lb injectors, KB BAP, New Ford GT pumps, Mafia air sensor, JLT painted intake, IRS Brace, Subframe connectors, IRS Bushing kit, Air/Fuel gauge, 2 step installed, Bbk longtube headers, Bassani o/r x pipe with flow master catback, Chrome 10th anniversary rims (17x9/10.5) with nitto 555 275/40/17 up front and toyo r888 315/35/17 out back. Tires are in great shape.
image_zps71cff7ad.jpg
"]http://
image_zps71cff7ad.jpg
[/URL]
image_zpse40dc7ad.jpg
"]
image_zpse40dc7ad.jpg
[/URL]
image_zps48b4fc18.jpg
"]
image_zps48b4fc18.jpg
[/URL]

Like I said I'm not for sure looking to sell right now but interested in what it might be worth. Ill try to upload pictures later today. Thanks:shrug:

Last edited:

CJ Giveans

Established Member
Also forgot new D&D 26 spline input shaft, new spec 3 clutch, spec bullit steel flywheel and ford racing throw out bearing

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Need more info and pics - how long has it had the kb on it? Are the trans\motor internals original? How many owners? When did it dyno with those numbers? I think your looking at 15-16k with those miles and that's assuming it rust free and no body damage.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
I've seen a SB cobra here and there. Might be yours. If you see a SB lightning with black wheels, that's me.

Depending on the interior and exterior, start at $17k.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread