On the dyno this weekend... suspension?

ssblubyyou

Established Member
ProDyno was in my town this weekend for a dyno day so I figured I’d bring my car out to see what it would do. Pretty decent numbers for being 2400’ above see level with a little 2.3 whipple on e85. My question is after installing all my full front and rearTeamZ suspension with strange shocks and coil over fronts on the sra swapped car the rear lifts on the dyno. I watched the video and was a little puzzled since most cars pull the front up. Is it just the way it’s strapped down or does my instant center need adjustment? I’m dyno’ing on drag radials but run on slicks at the strip. Go to pro_dyno on instagram to watch the video and let me know what you think. I’m the blue cobra about 8 or 9 down on their page. Thanks

01yellercobra

Established Member
Have you run it at the track yet? I would think the 60ft is a better indicator. That being said I have seen cars lift the rear on the dyno. Isn't that actually planting the tires harder when it lifts like that?

ssblubyyou

Established Member
I also thought lifting is planting the tires harder as well. I haven’t been to the track yet. I just finished the install 2 days before the dyno day. I just noticed it and it peaked my interest. Nothing really alarming to me yet until I run it and see what it does on slow motion video.

Users who are viewing this thread