on the boardwalk of oc cops beating dude

turbo2345

Established Member
the dude did not do anything.he stood up and the cop walked over and started grabbing him.then 4 other guys jumped in.this is so fu**ed up.

th_0619100049.jpg

cammer00gt

Established Member
here we go.... Ok do you guys know the entire reason the cops were dealing with him? If so explain but from looking at the video the officer was telling him a command to do and apparently he didnt. So as a officer you dont just back down and leave... this guy refused a command and when he has to put his hands on the guy the guy still was refusing at which time if there are other officers present by all means yes all will join in to get the guy incustody. This isnt a fair fight. The officer is doing a job which is dangerous. As you see the guy you were taking up for was in the wrong for not cooperating. The officer has the right to use what ever force is needed and justifiable to handle the situation. In this matter the guy was resisting and therefore it will get physical. Now some officers do go over board on some situations and they will usually end up in some kind of deep sh**...

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Of course he didn't. Cops pile up on innocent people all the time.

+1!

That kind of thing happens to me on a daily basis... Just walkin down the street... Minding my own business.. And out of nowhere, I get powerbombed and then drop kicked by police officers.. I hate it when that happens. Usually 2-3 times a week...

LOL!

Shitty video. The guy obviously did something wrong.. They wont just do that for no reason!

Users who are viewing this thread