on the block

stunts

Established Member
Hey, found this site after CEG went down, nice to see some familiar people over. Looks like a damn cool place. Just wanted to say, 'sup.' and let it be known that my less than usefull two cents has arrived.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Well, lets see with all our .02 I think we have about a .25 saved up over here....

Welcome :)

Unlike the CEG we do flame quite a bit over here, in the Smackdown tho...no holds bar :D

Joey

I don't get out much
Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
Unlike the CEG we do flame quite a bit over here, in the Smackdown tho...no holds bar :D

Shit, feel free to flame here...maybe it'll bring some life to the Contour section ;)

stunts

Established Member
It does look like things are a little more lenient over here, kinda refreshing. I was reading some of the threads and was like hey, they can’t write that, where are the little asterisks. Should be fun. :D

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
So start flaming already you dumb sob :) Bring it on...maybe we should have our own lil contour battle?

Originally posted by stunts
It does look like things are a little more lenient over here, kinda refreshing. I was reading some of the threads and was like hey, they can’t write that, where are the little asterisks. Should be fun. :D

CSVT Kris

Established Member
whatever asshole (no asteriks is cool)

say somehting dumb so i can flame you, i havent flamed anyone (exept at import forums) for a very long time

please let me flame someone!!!:rolling:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Welcome!

If you wanna flame, flame it out in the Smack Down Cafe

Bring all the CSV guys off Contour.org over here. BS free zone here.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
lol even if you did close a topic down in the CONTOUR section, id kill you. literally

enjoy that.

bwahhaa

S

SVTHottie102

:shocked: Wow! You guys are SO nice to each other! LOL j/k...keep the lil battle coming:)

Users who are viewing this thread