On its way!!!!

mineral03

Established Member
Called the vopc today, ,my car was built/shipped on june 6th, and has a dealer ETA of 6/19!!! Right on!!! For bein all the way in CALIFORNIA, thas a pretty quick ETA. I thought itd be a lot longer than that, because im all the way out here!

B

blown03cobra

whats vocp#?? i have my vin number and invoice and everything and I would also like to know where my car is ..... thanks in advance for the help

YOUL LUZ

Established Member
I called a few minutes ago.. Looks like its built and sitting at the plant waiting to be picked up by the rail car... Looks like i wont see if for another 3-4 weeks... PISS ON ME ..... :cuss: :bash:

B

blown03cobra

Originally posted by YOUL LUZ
I called a few minutes ago.. Looks like its built and sitting at the plant waiting to be picked up by the rail car... Looks like i wont see if for another 3-4 weeks... PISS ON ME ..... :cuss: :bash:

thats exactly what I just got,,, though they told me it would be here by the 24th lets just piss on each other lol :cryying:

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
talked to vopc, build week of 6/17 del wk of 6/24. I can smell the tires burning

YOUL LUZ

Established Member
Originally posted by OH3Cobra
talked to vopc, build week of 6/17 del wk of 6/24. I can smell the tires burning
Yah right, good luck.. My original build date was 5/6 then it went to 5/13 then it went to 6/3 and now its finally built... Im guessing i still wont see it for another 3 weeks or so ..

mineral03

Established Member
Originally posted by YOUL LUZ

Yah right, good luck.. My original build date was 5/6 then it went to 5/13 then it went to 6/3 and now its finally built... Im guessing i still wont see it for another 3 weeks or so ..

Damn, that blows!!1 I thought for sure youres would be here the same time as mine

Yellow Horse

Established Member
You'll see them before you think. I wasn't even given a delivery for this week. I felt like it would show up by the end of this week. I checked my voice mail and I had a voice mail that was several hours old that my 03 had arrived Tuesday. I couldn't belive it. I really thought it would be Friday or next week. Congrats to all. You will be pleasantly suprised at the new Cobra.

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
:-D
Can I ask, what is the phone number to the VOPC
Thanks
Mike
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread