On car Terminator stickers

itpphoto

Established Member
OK, I finally got out and looked under my 2 week old Cobra and on the rear facia in the middle (in fact it hangs out so you can see part of it from the rear view) there is a white paper sticker with a barcode and a bunch of other numbers and it does say TERMINATOR along with rear and DK Grey. On the front underneath on the drivers side there is a similar sticker but it just says TERM along with all the other stuff, barcode etc. I will try and take pictures to post. Also, there are just paper and mine are not in that good of shape and would not peel off easily. Hope that helps.

B

blown03cobra

Originally posted by itpphoto
OK, I finally got out and looked under my 2 week old Cobra and on the rear facia in the middle (in fact it hangs out so you can see part of it from the rear view) there is a white paper sticker with a barcode and a bunch of other numbers and it does say TERMINATOR along with rear and DK Grey. On the front underneath on the drivers side there is a similar sticker but it just says TERM along with all the other stuff, barcode etc. I will try and take pictures to post. Also, there are just paper and mine are not in that good of shape and would not peel off easily. Hope that helps.

I wouldent waste my time posting a pic..... We, for some reason have allready had the same thing posted twice tonight,,, this will be the THIRD time in ONE night the EXACT same topic has been posted. Not your fault, you didnt know :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread