On 3 Performance twin turbo kit?

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
So I know there has been good and bad reviews of the On 3 Performance twin turbo kit for a 2011+ 5.0. My question is would it be worth it to buy the kit for the amazing price and then spend a little extra on parts that are gonna need replaced in the kit. What in the On 3 twin turbo kit isn't of good quality. I heard the turbos were bad quality but have recently moved production to ceramic ball bearing turbos that are of better quality.

TL;DR I am thinking about the On 3 twin turbo kit for my 2012 GT. Is it good and if so what should I replace in the kit?

sinistr302

Established Member
well I have their there single kit on my fox body, thinking about upgrading turbo bov and wastegate. Other than that its ok. But your going to get mixed answers for sure on this one.

stangman9897

Established Member
A lot of the bad your hear is more about the man behind the kit than the kit, but like anything you get what you pay for. what do you really expect from all china parts, a $300 turbo come on ! you might get one that fits or you might have to make changes for it to fit. The new ceramic bearing unit is still made by the same company that made the journal bears , it's not the bearings it the poor machine work. All China turbo should be taken apart and cleaned for metal shavings and trash before use , that's what eats them up.

Thakidd1981

Boosted 5.0
Established Member
I have had nothing but problems with my on3 kit. The A/C lines are cheap and I don't have my A/C working because of leak issues. Both of my manifolds flanges were warped, one of the wastegates froze up on me and I have yet to get those back because CHAD won't answer any of my emails or phone calls after I sent him back his piece of shit wastegates. Keep in mind that my car has been in the shop for 4 months now and the wastegates froze up on me and blew a manifold gasket while on the dyno for the tune. I have yet to drive my car. So , CHAD IF YOU ARE READING THIS , **** YOU AND YOUR PIECE OF SHIT KIT!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread