Omg. You Gotta See This Car, Off The Hook

jlauth

Established Member
Not my cup of tea. I think that it is kinda like an oxymoron to have a huge system and a car that looks like a 9 sec pro street car. Wheels dont do much for me either. I would rather have my much slower, less expensive, and closer to stock 97 cobra.

AcrophobicChevy

.......¯\(O_o)/¯......
Established Member
im gonna miss seein that thing on the show circuit this year...its got what its got because its a show car...

Last edited:

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
There's an article in muscle mustangs about that car, it's sweet for a track car but slow still. I would drive it on the street except it's too far gone with being track prepped

bradstang

Established Member
AcrophobicChevy said:
im gonna miss seein that thing on the show circuit this year...its got what its got because its a show car...
exactly, and i'm from the old days when pro-street started,miss seeing these type of cars around, they blend lots of ideas together, totally impractical like a 427 ac cobra or gt40, just bad ass.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
its cool, but i personally like cars built up for one thing, all show or all go, none of this half and half junk, the stereo and the parachute, the air bag suspension and rims just too much.

inferno03

Established Member
it looks terrible. why would you put on a saleen body kit to begin with, it looks fine just the way it is.

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
he kinda failed to say it was a totaled car that was brought to its current condition. nice car, not my taste though. i have seen it in person, and the work is quality.

bradstang

Established Member
its just nice to see something a little different than the same ole same ole combo's, not that there is anything wrong with that, i love almost every mustang, well 85% of them anyway. my red one isn't normal anyway-it's different.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread