OMG! 2019 GT500

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
A 350R with electronics package is $68k, not $100k.
The base price maybe in the $60K's, but as you said ADM's are going to keep most of us away.
Sorry, I should have been more specific. The sticker is at the MSRP and then add adm.
I'm willing to bet that at least 90% of them will be sold with adm. The GT350R's were/are at between 80-100K WITH the adm.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
This is the GT500 that should have came out in 2013.
No bouncy solid axle, push button start, even better brakes. Wider than the puny 285 rear tires that were on the 662hp gt500. I could go on and on.
You just described a 2013 car that probably would've pushed 75k base!
My '13, base w/ Recaros was 56,590.
Wider tires added,
Ceramic brakes added,
I wouldn't want a push button start, never saw the intrigue in that one,
Also, I'm not sure an IRS would fare well in a stock 13/14 car, let alone a modded one.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Also, I'm not sure an IRS would fare well in a stock 13/14 car, let alone a modded one.
What suspension is on the Hellcat or better yet demon? If those are IRS, then this isnt even a discussion.
Even with the advantage of solid axle (drag race launching), isnt a manual hellcat still quicker (despite being almost 500lbs heavier)?

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
What suspension is on the Hellcat or better yet demon? If those are IRS, then this isnt even a discussion.
Even with the advantage of solid axle (drag race launching), isnt a manual hellcat still quicker (despite being almost 500lbs heavier)?
I hear ya but how much would a super beefed up IRS have added to the initial cost of the 13/14?
And how will the IRS hold up in time to big WHP? I guess that's yet to be seen.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member

The Hellcat and Demon are both IRS.

No, the manual is not quicker than the auto.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
We got our 13 GT500 with no ADM, the 16 GT350 with no ADM, and the Demon with no ADM.

Just have to have the right relationships and be ready to buy when they are ready to sell without a markup.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that we got the 16 Hellcat with no ADM, too. I don't think we ever paid an ADM for any vehicle we have purchased.
Geezus man, you have the list of cars that should be known simply as “the list”. Do you still have them all? I need to use you as an example to get permission to add a third mustang to my garage. “See honey, everyone has 11 cars nowadays” lol.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
ADMs do suck, no argument, but that’s the way things work.

If you want to be first, or have the baddest, you better come ready to toss out the cash.

I got mine at MSrP (and that really isn’t a deal at all) and so did many others.

The same dealerships that pulled the BS 6 years ago will do the same stuff this time. Not surprising one bit.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Think about this guys, the 13 GT500 base price was just over 12k more than a base Boss 302. The Boss 302 was the GT350 of that lineup..... so imo the GT500 will START at 12k over the base GT350 price. The 18 GT350 base price is 55,800... so 67,800 base with fully loaded prices touching 80k before adm!

Don’t forget we now have fully loaded GTs over 50k msrp ...

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

Yep IRS. My boat has been consistent 1.59-1.60 on 555r's, 20" rims. If built correctly an IRS can plant the power.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Geezus man, you have the list of cars that should be known simply as “the list”. Do you still have them all? I need to use you as an example to get permission to add a third mustang to my garage. “See honey, everyone has 11 cars nowadays” lol.

HAHA... No, I don't still have them all. I was thinking about passing on the Demon, but it will probable be 2 years before I can get the new GT500 without ADM.

I sold the 2013 GT500 to get two other cars. What I currently have....

2016 GT350 Tech
2017 Mustang GT Performance Pack
2017 Mustang GT California Special
2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat
2016 Wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
2017 Genesis g80 AWD

I am expecting the Demon to arrive this week and will be trading the Hellcat in.

Users who are viewing this thread