Old Video of Dyno Tune

sisky wolf

Established Member
how much boost was that through the T trim?

A little over 17 lbs...can't say what the new owner has done ..I know he replaced the injectors with new 90 lb..The guy that bought my car gave it to his son in Las Vegas...The son is 37 years old

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I still don't know how your ran the pulley combo you did pushing that psi that you did and got over 800rwhp lol.. That was a standard stroke motor too iirc. I did like that car when I saw it at SF though.. :beer:

sisky wolf

Established Member
I still don't know how your ran the pulley combo you did pushing that psi that you did and got over 800rwhp lol.. That was a standard stroke motor too iirc. I did like that car when I saw it at SF though.. :beer:

What pulley combo was I running? I have no idea..I know Steve Waters (The Mechanic) set everything up an made numerous changes..including adding dual Meth Injectors...I do remember they maxed out the Siemen Injectors at 6400 rpms...Probably why the new owner changed them out..what else the new owner may have done????

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
If I remember correctly Ravi said that pulley combo wasn't to crazy in terms of how hard you were spinning the blower. Meaning you didn't have a tiny blower pulley or a massive O/D crank pulley. I do remember you putting the 2nd meth nozzle in there though.

Users who are viewing this thread