Old Town 2012

MikeyP60

Established Member
:beer: The date is set for the annual Old Town GTG for Lightnings and Harley Davidson trucks. The date is Feb 18th. This is by far the biggest GTG in the SE. Sign up sheet is in the FLRC section on the LR board as usual. Please try to attend so we can make these bigger and better as the years go by.:thumbsup:

MikeyP60

Established Member
Yes we do. We drive all year round. We try to schedule the annual GTG in the Winter? when it's not so friggin hot.:coolman:

MikeyP60

Established Member
A little more interest in a GTG that's been going on for 8 years that I know of would be nice. I know there are a lot of L's out there who are close enough to drive to Kissimmee for a day or two. Also HD trucks. We're trying to keep this event going and not let it disappear as so many other things have. SVTOA Chapters, local GTGs. C'mon out, you might enjoy yourself. There will be some very nice trucks there.:beer:

whatwhine

Established Member
Mikey,
excuse my newb skills here, whats FLRC? i would like to make the trip to old town.... can u give me some more info please?

MikeyP60

Established Member
Mikey,
excuse my newb skills here, whats FLRC? i would like to make the trip to old town.... can u give me some more info please?

LightningRodder.com is another Lightning and Harley Truck site. There is a club section in the forums. FLRC is the Florida section. Stickies at the top will give you more info. Thanks for reading.:beer::beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread