Old Joke, but still funny

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
There once was a girl who never could get a boyfriend. She blossomed into womanhood but still had yet to even kiss anyone. At the age of 25 she decided to seek professional help.

She looks up a doctor in the phone book and makes an appointment. On Monday she waits for the doctor in his waiting room reading a magazine. The door to his examining room opens up and a somewhat short Chinese man invites her to join him.

As she walks into the room he starts by saying "Hi, my name is Doctor Yung. What seems to be your problem?"

"I'm not sure exactly what my problem is but I cannot seem to get anyone of the opposite sex to even look at me. I've never had a relationship."

"I see," he says giving her a look-over. "Why don't you take off your clothes for me."

She does as instructed.

"Now please turn around. Good. Now would you face the other direction and bend over? Ok. Now look at me from between your legs."

She does and he says "I see. Please put your clothes back on and meet me at my desk."

She gets dressed, goes into his office and sits in the chair.

"Well, do you know what is wrong with me?"

"I do. It is a very rare occurance that I have only heard about. It is called the Egg-Zachary Disease."

"The Egg-Zachary Disease? What is that?"

"Quite simply, it is when your face looks Egg-Zachary like your ass."

Users who are viewing this thread