OKC Install Party

str3ck

Established Member
I'm looking for someone who can host an install party for me Feb 7th - 11th. I've got a 2013 Boss 302 that I need to install my longtubes, as well as my Vortech Kit.

I've got the skills to be able to do the install alone, but since I currently live in an apartment, I have no where to do the install at. Also with my current job I never know when I'll have time off unless I request vacation time. So I've asked off for the dates above and will get the install done one way or another, but since I'm limited on time, I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask any local SVTP'ers for some assistance.

So if anyone is willing to help out on any of those days, or someone is willing to host the install itself, feel free to let me know. I will of course be willing to supply the required pizza / soda / beer for those willing to assist.

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Bwahahahahahahahaha! Call Ryan and Billy at B&R 405-616-FAST. I am sure if you brought some beer, they would do it quickly! Heck, I may even show up for some Coors Light! Anything to get you ready for the Buick vs Ford shootout.

Users who are viewing this thread