Okay totaled cars

Dave.O

Established Member
Just went through this twice in two years.
Episode 1: 2021 chic rear ended my lightning at a light, bent frame totaled. She had sh*t insurance, my insurance covered it at $31k. No issue

Episode 2: 2023 my excursion was stolen from med center in Houston. Nightmare with insurance…. Gieco gave me two low ball offers initially,

negotiated for over 2 months, finally got $19k (probably worth24-26). The original comparables they picked were all junk. Had to find my own and debate Adjustor for weeks. They wore me down to accept the 19k

Heres the worst part no tells you…. Because i had two no fault total loss in a short period, insurance carriers no consider me high risk. Rates just went up 50%…. Called 4 companies, all fairly similar. Progressive was the highest

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Episode 1: 2021 chic rear ended my lightning at a light, bent frame totaled. She had sh*t insurance, my insurance covered it at $31k. No issue

Episode 2: 2023 my excursion was stolen from med center in Houston. Nightmare with insurance…. Gieco gave me two low ball offers initially,

negotiated for over 2 months, finally got $19k (probably worth24-26). The original comparables they picked were all junk. Had to find my own and debate Adjustor for weeks. They wore me down to accept the 19k

Heres the worst part no tells you…. Because i had two no fault total loss in a short period, insurance carriers no consider me high risk. Rates just went up 50%…. Called 4 companies, all fairly similar. Progressive was the highest

That's complete BS! You're at no fault but your rate goes up. People without insurance get in accidents they cause and nothing happens to them.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

Ya but these insurance companies liberty, geico, etc, save you sooo much money. (sarcasm)

What they fail to tell you and advertise in their commercials is what happens when you make a claim. Their well is dry.

How do they afford all these commercials everywhere? lol

Dave.O

Established Member
That's complete BS! You're at no fault but your rate goes up. People without insurance get in accidents they cause and nothing happens to them.

My driving record is spotless
And i have really high coverage as well as required by work. Doesn’t make a difference

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I was curious too, but “dumb ****” sounds like something you wouldn’t call your own dad.

Thats something a dad usually calls the son

IMG_0205.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member

Insurance rate hikes are criminal. I had an illegal immigrant make a right hand turn from the middle lane and went over my car to do it. He was a mechanic taking a customer truck for a joy ride. No insurance, fled the scene on foot before being brought back. The police did nothing. Uninsured illegals are a big problem in the AZ. My rates doubled after an accident I had no fault in.

Users who are viewing this thread