Ok, so the biggest bonehead award goes to me

SilverELEX

Established Member
Well, let me tell you guys the story. So, Saturday night my buddies and i went out drinking at some local bars in downtown Naperville. Were all havin a grea time, drinkin, talkin and lokin at all the hotties. You know, what gusy normally do in bars and such. Well were all standin around bored and what not and this guy comes up to my buddy Vince and says"Hey you guys wanna meet a girl, she really needs to get laid, she hates me but shes is actually pretty cool" So im like ok WTF is this, this outta be entertainment. I say to him what is this a big prank or something? So fast forward he goes to talk to the chickbut gets disinterested pretty quickly as he already has a girl. Turns out shes a real cutie and her friends are just tryin to mess with her. So somehow I take the inititive to talk to her. Well were talking for almost an hour and a half and we hit it off great. Talking, joking and flirting with each other. Well anyways comes time to leave and I ask her for her number and I enter it into my phone and she says well give me a call tomorrow. We go our separate ways. Come Sunday night after the play off games I go to call her. Cue up her name and nothing, just a name no number. WTF!? Im like well i know I entered the number in this POS! Well I had just gotten a t-mobile Dash a week prior and never entered a number into the phone before. Well long story short my dumbass didnt save the number correctly and thusly fu**ed myself.:kaboom: :kaboom: Now go ahead and crown me

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
I always call the girl when she gives me the number right away.

You can't be creepy about this and just do it though. You have to say something like "hey lemme call it real quick so you know who's calling you...."

Makes sure you typed the right number, and shes not giving you some BS number LOL.

Paul

Paul

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
grandestang said:

You can't be creepy about this and just do it though. You have to say something like "hey lemme call it real quick so you know who's calling you...."

Makes sure you typed the right number, and shes not giving you some BS number LOL.

Paul

Paul

yup!

SilverELEX

Established Member
grandestang said:

Paul

Paul

Ha yeha too bad i thought about this after the fact....

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
[Lloyd] So you're telling me there's a chance! [/Lloyd]:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 1 in 100? More like 1 in 1,000,000. lol

+1 on going back to the bar. Also, always make a hard copy of the number at the bar and put it in the phone later. It's been my experience that girls like to see you take the time to actually write it down.

Good luck on finding her!

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
grandestang said:

Paul

Paul

That's a good one too. Gotta remember that.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
How about looking her up in the phone book? You got her last name right? Did she tell you where she worked?

SilverELEX

Established Member
capnkirk52 said:
How about looking her up in the phone book? You got her last name right? Did she tell you where she worked?

I wish I could do that, then id be set. However no the only info I have to work with is a first name, a birth day, and I actually do know where she works. Only problem is its a park district and im not sure exactly where in town.Probably the admin. building but I dont know LOL, its thursday night and every day this week ive heard what a dumbass I am. From now on its a pen and paper for me.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Could have been worse, she could have given you a 1-800 number and you realize the next day,,,,,,,,,

Ain't no b***h got a 800 number.
Happened to a guy I know. He hasn't lived that one down for almost 15 years.

lightning_2000

Established Member
STAMPEDE3 said:
Could have been worse, she could have given you a 1-800 number and you realize the next day,,,,,,,,,

Ain't no b***h got a 800 number.
Happened to a guy I know. He hasn't lived that one down for almost 15 years.
:lol: :D

Users who are viewing this thread