Ok so i have the hp aspect down, now onto the suspension...opinions

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
ok so im pretty much done with the power portion of my car. its an 04 with 650 rwhp. 2.8 kb mammoth 18lbs of boost. 93 octane. the most ill do is switch up to e85 and more boost but thats it.

now, what is everyones opinions on what i can do to put this power to the ground. i have h&r race springs, full length subframe connectors, 18x10.5 afs reps with 305 r888's.

any opinions?

bubblehead93

Established Member
what struts and shocks? How do you use the car? If you occasionally strip it, how serious are you about putting all of it to the ground? Auto-x or road course? Anything doe to the rear sub-frame and diff?

r/
Andy

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
everythings stock except for the springs. i was thinking lower control arms. the car will probably never see the track, but i just wanna put it down on the street as best as i can

bubblehead93

Established Member
not sure how old you struts/shocks are, Bilstein HDs would probably serve you fine, then go the full FTBR or MM setup... MM guy myself (mostly driven by my Fore diff cover)... skip the urethane or delrin for the diff bushings, go solid...

r/
Andy

bubblehead93

Established Member
not sure how old you struts/shocks are, Bilstein HDs would probably serve you fine, then go the full FTBR or MM setup... MM guy myself (mostly driven by my Fore diff cover)... skip the urethane or delrin for the diff bushings, go solid...

r/
Andy

WHITESTRIPES

Established Member
+1 on the FTBR bushing kit and upgraded diff cover. Besides subframe connectors these are at the front of the line in suspension parts

Users who are viewing this thread