Ok now fun ford talk

MIKEC501

Established Member
jdl1000 said:
Stock Fox! Valve covers have never been off ;-) I'll race the 99 cobra but it can probably beat me. I just have a slow fox.. :-D

how long has your coupe been together i have'nt seen it around?
i just sold my coupe and got an 03 cobra.

03BlkCobra1

Established Member
Where exactly is it at in orlando?.. i need to get a addy i got off work and plan on driving down.. im coming from nc so i dont know exactly where im going.. so any help or w/e would be nice and about what does stuff cost down there?.. never been bfore thought it would be fun.. and its florida.. much warmer

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
No chance...

stangd1909 said:
Done by march....have you dropped it off yet?

I will be going by to meet with Sam on Wednesday to discuss my plans. I have to pick up some new DR's. I know that there is no chance, but it is nice to think about! I just have to decide exactly what my plans are. I know that the internals, stage 3 cams, and a little more boost are in the plan. I just need to decide if I am going to go ahead and throw a little spray on top of it.

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i just found out that the General Managers meeting isnt until the end of the month. i am definately going to be there, i am not going to be able to run the truck since she isnt going to be done yet but i will definately be there shopping for parts.

MIKEC501

Established Member
jdl1000 said:
I've had the car together for about 6 months now.

have you had it out to the track yet? i took mine today for run day sunday the only mod i have is a k&n cai everything else is stock even the tires and it went 12.2 @ 118

03BlkCobra1

Established Member
now on the curiosity that i wanted to run down there in one of the classes if i could find one my car fit in.. what all would i have to have???... never been to anything like this before

mystic1219

Established Member
I will be arriving in Mayport on the 1st. If I can get off of work I will be at OSW. Anyone in the Jacksonville area want to cruise down togeather?

Users who are viewing this thread