OK, I am now a certified dumbazz- need help

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
I got my intercooler and new ported eaton back on the motor and torqued down to specs. I had made myself a little diagram of the vacuum lines while I tore everything down and of course now I can't find it, so yes I am an idiot. :bash:

I have the green vacuum line connected to the top of the EGR valve, which I know is correct. I also have the red and black line connected just below the supercharger, which is also in the right place. The one that is screwing me up is the thin black vacuum line that connects to the middle underside of the air intake tube. I think it goes to the boost actuator (the nipple that points towards the driver side wheel). Also there's a pink line and a red line back there by the BAP sensor that I'm not too sure about either (I know one of them has to go to the other nipple on the boost actuator- the one that points toward the firewall).

Hope that wasn't too confusing... I couldn't take any pics cause it was too dark out when I realized I had farcked up. Any help would be appreciated and yes I did use the search function.

-Matt

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
ok guys thanks for the pics I think I figured out where I screwed up.

There's a guy I know that works down the street from my house with an '04, so I'll probably look at his engine just to double-check.

Thanks again, :beer:
-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread