OK get this

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
I sign onto AIM today and I get an IM from this kid that said he saw me on FTJ.com. Anyways he said he just moved back to Jersey and was just looking to meet people and asks where im from. I dont tell him but ask him where he is moved to and he tells me that he moved to my home town. Now I didnt tell him where I was from, It says in my profile that I live in Morristown so this just seems to be a little weird for me. Im not the typical D*ck but when someone IM's me that I dont know, I question it a little bit and it seemed to pisss him off. Thing is I want to know if this is a friend just ****ing with me or this kid is just looking for a friend. Im not gay or anything like that and im not hurting for friends but I know what its like to move somewhere and not know anyone. Should I just blow it off or should I see if hes legit, again I just dont want to be a d*ck about it?

And dont flame me for this crap but what would you do if it happened to you?

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by I-R-BABOON
I sign onto AIM today and I get an IM from this kid that said he saw me on FTJ.com. Anyways he said he just moved back to Jersey and was just looking to meet people and asks where im from. I dont tell him but ask him where he is moved to and he tells me that he moved to my home town. Now I didnt tell him where I was from, It says in my profile that I live in Morristown so this just seems to be a little weird for me. Im not the typical D*ck but when someone IM's me that I dont know, I question it a little bit and it seemed to pisss him off. Thing is I want to know if this is a friend just ****ing with me or this kid is just looking for a friend. Im not gay or anything like that and im not hurting for friends but I know what its like to move somewhere and not know anyone. Should I just blow it off or should I see if hes legit, again I just dont want to be a d*ck about it?

And dont flame me for this crap but what would you do if it happened to you?
hmmmmmm thats a tough one, there is alot of freaks out there, go with your gut, if it is a freind ****ing with you, well you seem to know what to do next, right?

Users who are viewing this thread