ok call me a little strange but...

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
I start feeling a little sore on the left side of my face last night. No biggie kinda felt like a bruise.

Well today the pain increases more bruises feeling and my face turns red and is getting puffy.

Yet I don't recall being punched, head butted by the 4 year old, running into anything...

I'm losing it... :cryying:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Acrod and 03Sssnake could be right. An allergic reation could cause skin irritation, and a dental problem could cause slight bruising. Go to the doctor and get an Epi shot in the face if it gets worse. That probably won't be neccessary though. By the way, they won't give you a shot in the face.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
ok here's my real response as zach was signed on under a different browser:

yeah I thought of that but my teeth aren't hurting or anything.

No I don't have allergies that I know of.

And no don't get drunk lol.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I would hope it is a mild allergic reaction, because that won't require the doctor to do any invasive procedure. Eat anything weird lately. To me it sounds more like a dental problem. Do your gums hurt?

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Exactly where is the pain, and what does the red irritated area look like. Blotchy, little dots, ... ?

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
maybe a spider layed eggs in your cheek and they just hatched thus causing the swelling and tendernous....just teasin..but i know of someone thats happend to.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by 66speed
maybe a spider layed eggs in your cheek and they just hatched thus causing the swelling and tendernous....just teasin..but i know of someone thats happend to.

omg gross! ewww

No my gums don't hurt my teeth don't hurt.

We did move this weekend so I could have easier done something during the moving and don't recall what happened. The biggest puffiness is under my eye about an inch, although it doesn't hurt too bad there, kinda back by my ear it hurts, I thought maybe an ear infection but the insides of my ears don't hurt, and my lower jaw feels bruised.

My luck I whacked up against something and thanks to preggie hormones and the busyness of moving I don't recall what happened lol.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Sounds like a massive sinus infection to me. Do not take these things lightly as they can kill you. I would recommend seeking medical attention if you remain swollen.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
A sinus infection can affect the eyes, ears, nose, and throat. That might be it.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
QUOTE]Originally posted by ampstang
A sinus infection can affect the eyes, ears, nose, and throat. That might be it. [/QUOTE]

yeah didn't think of sinus for the ears I thought of teeth and ear infection. I'm going to have Zach call from work to talk to a nurse at the hospital for me, since our phone isn't hooked up yet and ask for some advice.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
My brother in law is a dermatologist and he is right here with me. If you send a picture of it, he can probably tell you what it is. A sinus infection usually starts with nasal drainage and headaches, so that might not be it. It could be some kind of cellulitis or sinusitis.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by ampstang
My brother in law is a dermatologist and he is right here with me. If you send a picture of it, he can probably tell you what it is. A sinus infection usually starts with nasal drainage and headaches, so that might not be it. It could be some kind of cellulitis or sinusitis.

That's true also. I had a massive sinus infection and it traveled to my jawbone. The only symptom I had was soreness around the jaw right below the wisdom teeth. Had them pulled and the surgeon noticed the problem.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by ampstang

well that would be nice but since we just moved I have no idea whatsoever where zach put that cord I'm gonna try and hunt it down though cuz I was planning on sending him a picture too to explain to the nurse, *sighs* lol I'll try to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread