ok.. anything else i might need?

Digital

Established Member
In that case ask for papers proving everything was bought and installed that he says he has, then go to the shop it was all done at and talk to the mechanics and see what their opinion is on the car. Car seems legit and done right otherwise but you can't really tell from a few pics and a mod list.
Get it dyno'd for like 30$ just to make sure he didnt shit a cyl and is trying to pawn it off full of diesel oil lol.

stang1971

Established Member
In that case ask for papers proving everything was bought and installed that he says he has, then go to the shop it was all done at and talk to the mechanics and see what their opinion is on the car. Car seems legit and done right otherwise but you can't really tell from a few pics and a mod list.
Get it dyno'd for like 30$ just to make sure he didnt shit a cyl and is trying to pawn it off full of diesel oil lol.
he has a very good rep here in kc... him and i know alot of the same people and they all vouche for him.

SVT GI

Established Member
I have bought a few things in the market section from the owner of the car, he's a stand up guy.

OP, I would just check on the warranty for the engine and see if it is transferable to a new owner. Other than that, looks like the car is good to go. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread