Oil seperator Mod High then low on oil?

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Well i did my oil seperator mod over the weekend and today on my trip to the strip when i got there i noticed a fair amount of oil in there i was pretty shocked kinda glad i did it. Granted after the running at the track i notice it a bit fuller yet. So then i head for home and i take a look at it when i get home and it's way lower? :eek: So dose that mean it sucked through the system or what? mabey someone can lend me some advice on whats going on with this? is this normal? or do i need to do something else with this? :read:

Robert Francis

Established Member
Do a "search" in here and you'll find this is a common occurrence, especially if you have one of those little seperators. After a while you may notice that there is very little oil vapor being trapped. Usually this is the result of that little filter media being clogged. You can clean it out and it'll work again - for a while.

BerserkBusa

Established Member
I did a search best i could guess i didn't refine it enough what baffled me was the fact that i never emptied it and that it went down on it own that is what really baffled me did it oh well thanks in any case

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
yes, it's being sucked into the plenum. only one way to get rid of the problem. check my sig for pcv delete.

chiz

Users who are viewing this thread