Ohio woman rapes 10 MONTH old son

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
The pizz :

since you seem to know how its all done, why dont you tell us all how its possible for a grown woman to do any kind of sex act on a 10 month old baby boy?

:shrug: I don't even know how to respond to that? But your telling me she couldn't have possibly took pics of herself touching the baby's penis, anus, etc? Or even worse crap? And let me guess, you don't have kids? BTW, my brother-in-law is state police, 2 lawyers in the family, one chief of police, 3 detectives, and I'm good friends with the judge in my township. Expert, NO. Educated & fluent in the law, YES.

Last edited:
So who watched the video? All I've gathered is that this woman has been accused of raping her son. There's no description of what was deemed as being sexual assault, as per this video that was circulated. And people are talking about this matter as if this woman has been convicted. People are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. We have people talking about this case as if they've even seen the evidence.

trevkm7

Established Member
So who watched the video? All I've gathered is that this woman has been accused of raping her son. There's no description of what was deemed as being sexual assault, as per this video that was circulated. And people are talking about this matter as if this woman has been convicted. People are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. We have people talking about this case as if they've even seen the evidence.

did you miss the part where she admitted to it?

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I agree except for this...
did you miss the part where she admitted to it?

Yes I did.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
People are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. We have people talking about this case as if they've even seen the evidence.

I think they are presumed innocent, which does not mean they are. I agree though, let the courts get this one right.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
people now a day are simply FN disgusting. let me guess, INSANITY PLEE........great! poor tax payers............

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Isnt getting out of jail anytime soon on 1M bond, plus the inmates take care of people like that, she'll need to be isolated.

ItsReal93

Established Member
This is disgusting. I'm with everyone who stated death penalty for rapists and child molesters. The sad thing is most only get a few yrs or parole. It also makes me sad that I am not able to have kids, and yet dumb asses like this are able to have children.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
This is disgusting. I'm with everyone who stated death penalty for rapists and child molesters. The sad thing is most only get a few yrs or parole. It also makes me sad that I am not able to have kids, and yet dumb asses like this are able to have children.

It is a sad but true reality in our justice system. But we have to accept it & just hope the "morally sound" inmates handle the rest for us. Sorry to hear that my friend. A close friend of mine is going thru this too and she gets upset when she hears of stuff like this. I hope one day things will work out for you. Not my business, but children like this greatly benefit from a loving, caring person to adopt.

Planter

Banned
After reading your other post, I thought you were going to blame the baby.

:lol:

this baby got screwed...literally and figuratively, he can't even tell his friends when he's old enough he got raped by a MILF, instead he'll be embarrassed to acknowledge he got raped by a talking version of the guest of honor at the Herford House, that just happened to also be his mother.

sick, dimented, twisted bitch. she could have gone down to the bar, found some loser, taken him home and gotten laid, and instead she has sex with her own 10 month old baby? this baby must be one hung little bastard!

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member

The indictment handed down by the Grand Jury was posted on the link provided.

It specifies what acts were committed. :read:

Count 1 for performing fellatio
Count 2 for her placing her sons fingers in her vagina.
Count 3 for the video
Count 4 for sending the video to shithead boyfriend.

Still want to give this bitch the benefit of the doubt?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The indictment handed down by the Grand Jury was posted on the link provided.

It specifies what acts were committed. :read:

Count 1 for performing fellatio
Count 2 for her placing her sons fingers in her vagina.
Count 3 for the video
Count 4 for sending the video to shithead boyfriend.

Still want to give this bitch the benefit of the doubt?
of course he does, his Jesus demands it. Videos are of the devil and can be faked so prove nothing.

Sent from my phone whilst taking a massive

Users who are viewing this thread