Ohio Get Together

daneyb

04 Compt Orange
Established Member
Hello all! For any of you that live near Cincinnati, I wanted to let you know that a local speed shop, Cincyspeed (cincyspeed.com) is hosting a women's Dyno Day. Everyone is welcome of course, but only the girls will be able to dyno their cars. $45 for two pulls. We'll be having food and all kinds of stuff.

Also, us girls have a myspace if you want to check us out www.myspace.com/wickedwomenracing. I'm Daney on the friends list.

I'll be having my 04 Comp Orange cobra dyno'd and then we're heading to the track. We are giving out t-shirts for those girls that want to be part of Wicked Women Racing.

If you'd like to come hang out, we'd love to have ya!!! Just email me or PM on myspace and let me know so we can get a head count

email [email protected]

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Girls that like to go fast, hell, wish I was closer I would come watch.

My Aunt lives in Oregonia, maybe I can make a road trip :banana::banana:

Have fun,

Ken

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I am from Ohio originally, Bolivar to be exact, about 10 miles south of the Football hall of fame right on 77.

Still have family in Dublin too... friends in Dover and Phila

Ken

:beer::beer:

daneyb

04 Compt Orange
Established Member
I'm a Cincinnati girl myself. Grew up about an hour east of here. It was soo nice today. I'm so looking forward to spring. :)

To the Cobra out to the lake today to play around with her...it was nice!

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
If I were able to possibly dyno my car i might be interested. However the SVT Cobra Mustang Club (SCMC) is having a dyno day on April 19th that anyone is welcome to dyno on, so i'll likely opt on that one.

At any rate, hope you have a good turnout.

Just a lil curious as to why you'd hold a dyno day that only certain people can dyno at :dw:

daneyb

04 Compt Orange
Established Member
Well, Cincyspeed got their dyno back in September, so they help their dyno day for everyone back in October I think. Our girls group is pretty new, so Craig @ Cincyspeed decided to be a nice guy and offer a chance for the girls to dyno their cars for cheap ($45 for two pulls w/ a/f and print out is pretty darn cheap). We've got about 5 girls signed up to do it so far, so he may open it up to some of the guys that show up if there aren't many girls. We had some tshirts and stuff made up for the girls and we are going to have a ton of food, so it's more about hanging out and stuff. It's a really great group of people :). I think we are gonna head to the track afterwards. They have a running competition throughout the year called the "Dirty Dozen" for women and men to see who the fastest 12 off the webboard (stangbangerz.com). Fun fun!

daneyb

04 Compt Orange
Established Member
Hmm.. I might head over or bring a car to this...

Yes Yes, you should come. Hot girls...fast cars....food....what's not to love?
lol
You are just right up the road. Lebanon isn't that far! Check out stangbangerz.com...that's the local web board for all the stangs around here. The more the merrier :banana:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Yes Yes, you should come. Hot girls...fast cars....food....what's not to love?
lol
You are just right up the road. Lebanon isn't that far! Check out stangbangerz.com...that's the local web board for all the stangs around here. The more the merrier :banana:

lol. I'm on Stangbangerz as 99Slobra.

daneyb

04 Compt Orange
Established Member
Nice Nice, well nice to meet ya 99Slobra!

Yes, the official day is set for April 12th starting at 9:30AM and probably going till whenever. :)
I'm soooo excited. I'm having a shit ton of stuff done to the cobra and that'll be it's unveiling. So.....obviously I can't wait!

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Well... nuts... I was gonna shoot down there.. But, I just realized that I have my reserve duty the 12th/13th. Hopefully next time! I'm looking forward to summer as well.. It might be kb/whipple time :p

Last edited:

Qwk

Established Member
Just a lil curious as to why you'd hold a dyno day that only certain people can dyno at :dw:

I usually have open Dyno days that are open to ALL.

Seeing that the Wicked Women are a New group, I am trying to make it a "Ladies only" event so that they dont feel intimidated about coming to a Speed Shop. I want a comfortable atmosphere so that they have a GREAT time and they have no worries.

Ill probably open the roller to others after all the ladies have been Dyno'd. Just depends on how many show.

Thanks again to Daney for setting up the Wicked Women, Im proud to be a sponsor.:rockon:

daneyb

04 Compt Orange
Established Member
Well... nuts... I was gonna shoot down there.. But, I just realized that I have my reserve duty the 12th/13th. Hopefully next time! I'm looking forward to summer as well.. It might be kb/whipple time :p

That DOES suck! :(

I've been watchin' some whipple videos on Youtube and :bowdown:
That is SICK! I've yet to see one get it's @ss handed to it.

That'd be BAD ASS. Craig (Qwk) has events all through the year, so don't worry. We'll get ya next time! :beer:

I'll make sure I come back here and remind you guys. I'm getting lost in all the information that's on here. Too much to take in all at once. I've only had the car for one week and already I've already ordered like $3K worth of parts ..... I'm hoping that once they install everything I should be making some serious HP. And I got a WICKED deal there too.......thanks again Qwk! (Gotta be nice so I can get more good deals muuuwwahhhaaa)

My brother-in-law just found out that I bought all this stuff and he snuck up to CS last Friday and tried to buy the whole damn store to beat me.....97 Cobra w/ nitrious.....he's going DOWN!!!! :fm:

Last edited:

daneyb

04 Compt Orange
Established Member
Anyone able to make it??? I'd love to meet some of you guys! Nice to put a face w/ a screen name.

We are just gonna be eating and hanging out. AND....looking at some pretty hot girls ;)

Users who are viewing this thread