Ohio becomes the first state to accept bitcoin for tax payments

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
And just last night I was watching vids on all of the Enterprise Bitcoin farms going belly up. No wonder Ohio is considered the armpit of the Midwest.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes,..............I'd like to buy some stock in bitcoin.
LMFAO :D

quad

Established Member
McAfee might be conceding his prediction, speaks on regulation in crypto

We’ve gotten word from John McAfee, who has bet ‘to eat his own dick’ if Bitcoin doesn’t reach $1 Million by 2020. Even John McAfee seems to be conceding that the market isn’t poised to take off to the extent he originally predicted, and gives his predictable stance on upcoming Bitcoin regulation.

If the worst comes and I lose my Bitcoin bet (keep in mind I promised to eat my dick. The cutting it off first was added by the media), I will probably subcontract the task to a relay team of Bangkok prostitutes with instructions to carry out the task slowly, finishing as I exit

— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) December 8, 2018
John McAfee has detailed his plans to fulfill the statute set out by his wager, which is looking increasingly unlikely to fall to McAfee’s predictions. McAfee’s plan to ‘subcontract’ the work to Bankok prostitutes is very onbrand for the self styled bad boy of crypto, but it certainly violates the terms of the agreement, or at least the spirit.

lol! vvvvvvvv

tweet2.jpg

tj8fiw81yvd01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread