Ohio Area People-Help

BittenInBama

Established Member
Ok, so the wife and I are going to central OH in a week, going to be off all week so looking for ideas on interesting stuff to do/see in that part of the country.

Had a friend suggest Wright Patterson Museum, and was already considering going on to Detroit to the Ford museum. What would you guys suggest? Any must see touristy stuff?

2veloce

Established Member
Zoo, COSI, the Wilds in Zanesville, Longerberger Baskets - Newark, Schmidts Sausage House, Anthony Thomas Candies, German Village, Rothschilds Berry Farm - Urbana,

DRKFKR

Established Member
Too bad your not in town this weekend. Goodguys is at the Ohio State Fairgrounds and the Dublin Arthritis Show is happening. Pretty cool having 9000 or so hot rods, customs, and various others cruising around on Friday and Saturday night.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Ok, so the wife and I are going to central OH in a week, going to be off all week so looking for ideas on interesting stuff to do/see in that part of the country.

Had a friend suggest Wright Patterson Museum, and was already considering going on to Detroit to the Ford museum. What would you guys suggest? Any must see touristy stuff?

for your own good, just keep driving. dude, i am not even joking about this.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
If you like football, you can go down to OSU's practice facility---they have all the Heisman Trophies on display. It's pretty cool to see them all together, if you like that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread