~ OH Yummmy! 2013 Boss LS

bull3441

Established Member
I looked at one today and it didn't wow me in person. I fell hard for the car in pics, but in person not so much.

86Fbody

Established Member
I looked at one today and it didn't wow me in person. I fell hard for the car in pics, but in person not so much.

Look at a 2012 in person, IMO Ford ruined the Boss in 2013 by making it look too plain, whereas the 2012 has at least the different front splitter and what not.

bull3441

Established Member
Look at a 2012 in person, IMO Ford ruined the Boss in 2013 by making it look too plain, whereas the 2012 has at least the different front splitter and what not.
I look at the '12 all the time, one is sitting at my dealer. I'm liking the '12.

86Fbody

Established Member
I look at the '12 all the time, one is sitting at my dealer. I'm liking the '12.

That's my preference, and not just because I have one. I like the heat extractors on the 13's but they look to plain. At a glance there is no real discernible difference between a GT/302/LS. Not to knock the 13 guys, you did get one of the best colors in GHIG, just my own personal opinion.

Erick

Established Member
That's my preference, and not just because I have one. I like the heat extractors on the 13's but they look to plain. At a glance there is no real discernible difference between a GT/302/LS. Not to knock the 13 guys, you did get one of the best colors in GHIG, just my own personal opinion.

Same here. I like the stripe design better on the '13 bit other than that I think I'm in the minority with the taillights. I must be getting old but I like my taillights red. I also don't like the fact all 13's use the same GT500 grille shape.
Besides that, that Boss is impressive by any measure regardless of our opinions:beer:

AAG

Established Member

The '12 front bumper/splitter do look better, but the '13 taillights and headlights look WAY better.

justthebest

Driving like it's my job
Established Member
A yellow '13 LS with the splitter is a damn good looking car, if I do say so. Haha - I do love the black though.

NJSP117

Established Member
Wow that looks good in Black....shame it's only in the LS...but I do love my Grabber Blue...can't lose it in a parking lot, thats for sure!! LOL!!
I prefer the 13 over the 12 based on head and tail lights...but really I love both cars and I appreciate that Ford followed the heritage of the 69 and 70 Boss 302s for the past 2 years...I'm impressed....

Users who are viewing this thread