oh yeah!

01SVT2894

Established Member
the backs will be here in a few days... i'll get them in the car tonight or tomorrow. :rockon:
93cobra135.jpg

01SVT2894

Established Member
I dont know if i like, definetly different though. Are you going to get the stock seats reupholstered?
doubt it. i'll hang on to them though. since this car wasn't in mint shape when i got it, it gives me a chance to play around a bit with it... perhaps one day, i'll restore the entire car to stock. who knows.

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
Looks like the side bolsters are significantly thicker than the stockers. How do they hold you in when you are pulling some G's? I'm thinking about having my originals redone with more beef in the sides and the thigh areas...

01SVT2894

Established Member
Looks like the side bolsters are significantly thicker than the stockers. How do they hold you in when you are pulling some G's? I'm thinking about having my originals redone with more beef in the sides and the thigh areas...
they feel great. i had a 2001 for a few years... these Mach 1 seats are basically the same foam... just like the Bullitt seats... they are really dense seats, they are still but very comfy, the grip they have on you is excellent for a stock production seat and i most certainly recommend doing a mod like this. the exterior of the 93 Cobra is timeless... but newer model seats really update the interior and change the appeal of the car completely.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Get that rear seat covered to match and that would look really good.

670 of 4993

Head Colostomizer
Established Member
do you plan on running the seat belts through the headrest guides (not sure what the term for those loops are)?

they look pretty good tho

01SVT2894

Established Member
Get that rear seat covered to match and that would look really good.
i'll get to it someday. i may end up going with a rear seat delete, similar to the Cobra R... but i've spent way too much money on this car since i have bought it... need to chill on expenses... but the rear seats just showed up at the house today. i think they'll look good in there.
do you plan on running the seat belts through the headrest guides (not sure what the term for those loops are)?

they look pretty good tho
not sure. i mean, i could... but i usually don't use them on all my newer Mustangs. :shrug:

01SVT2894

Established Member
alrighty, i finally got around to really installing the driver seat tonight. I made a jumper harness to connect the seat to the factory wire harnes... of course i saw that here. The seat works great and the factory harness and the seats harness are both still intact. very cool.

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
those seats look great, ive been wanting to put some newer style seats in my fox, it def changes the look of the interior for the better!!!

Users who are viewing this thread