Oh so close!

skyhighsd

Established Member
Well I need to add the oil, put the belt on, and wire the bap and I am done! I just cant wait to drive my car. Plus install the new exhaust it is being dropped off today so I hope to be done by tonight:banana:
Off with the old a whole 250 miles
P7070121.gif

on with the new
P7080124.gif

Done well really close!
P7080125.gif

I can not believe how tight the work was near the EGR and boost bypass was that must have been the hardest part. Just wanted to share I am so excited!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
You can't put the strut tower brace back on, take that thing off and send it to me......Looks sweet, when are the numbers coming...?

skyhighsd

Established Member
You can't put the strut tower brace back on, take that thing off and send it to me......Looks sweet, when are the numbers coming...?

Oh man I didnt know that! OK pm where to send it..........not lol Dont know about when I will get to the dyno I still have to order a DS and then I will be able to see what it will do.

Jroc

Established Member
Damn right! Thats going to be a badass Shelby for sure.

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
The only car I know of that you could strap on a k/b or whipple and make 700-800- at the rear ! ....thats why the cars worth sticker to me !!!

(good luck) !

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
The only car I know of that you could strap on a k/b or whipple and make 700-800- at the rear ! ....thats why the cars worth sticker to me !!!

(good luck) !

ummm, won't be puting down 700-800rwhp. Probably closer to 630-650rwhp.

Friend of mine had one of the First KB GT 500's and he put down a little over 620rwhp on the KB tune.

To the OP, you are going to have a blast!! The whine created by that blower is incredible.

GarageLogic

Established Member
ummm, won't be puting down 700-800rwhp. Probably closer to 630-650rwhp.

Friend of mine had one of the First KB GT 500's and he put down a little over 620rwhp on the KB tune.

To the OP, you are going to have a blast!! The whine created by that blower is incredible.
Mine made 620rwhp on the KB tun and 3.25" upper with eveything else on he car stock, so I'd say your right on target. It is a different car with the upgrade.:thumbsup:

skyhighsd

Established Member
Mine made 620rwhp on the KB tun and 3.25" upper with eveything else on he car stock, so I'd say your right on target. It is a different car with the upgrade.:thumbsup:

I would be happy with that number to start but I will be changing to the 2 7/8's upper once I get the new DS and some dyno time. Dont mind running 100-110 octane in my car it is not a dd. Plus it is good to hear it is a different car with this mod, I miss the power my 03 had.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Here is a little teaser vid to get you more pumped for your first drive.....

KB GT 500 1st - 4th :)

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=6fq3rLcejys"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6fq3rLcejys[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread