Oh no.....

inteller

Established Member
dude, lambo doors are total rice. if you want to do that, go get some civic that cant go fast in the first place and do it. or at least sell off the engine to someone who will USE it.

and that hood scoop. :xpl:

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
different wheels on each side.. or maybe pics taken at different times, i didnt read.
its not all that bad, just get regular door hinges and hey id love it. (maybe minus scoop too)

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
4211cc.jpg

dumbo6mp.jpg

WOW COOL!!!!!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
That thing has a sh*t-ton of miles for an '03. Wouldn't be too bad of a truck with a few de-modifications.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
I willnever understand this infatuation with throwing monitors in every crevice and orifice ??? Someone care to take a crack at explaining it for me?

blown88gt

Established Member
Put the stock seats back in, change the doors to open regular and paint the scoop to match and it would be a good truck. Does have a good bit of miles to though.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I don't mind the scoop but the doors are not my taste, on a truck that is...or a car for that matter. Yeah and wash that thing before trying to sell it.

203Cree

Established Member
If you search around on NLOC, that belongs to one of the members over there. Last I looked on his website, which was like a week or two ago, he had it priced for somethin like 34 K.

I do like the wheels tho.

Users who are viewing this thread