OH dealerships with good shops

atistang

Established Member
my 2011 gt started the ticking noise some people are getting, being under warranty i'm not going to screw with it. especially if it ends up being an internal engine problem

anyways i've worked in a few dealerships in the past and i know their mechanics and service writers can be hit or miss

anyone had any work done at SW ohio or eastern Indiana and had a good experience with the shop there?

seems like anytime i have someone else do any kind of work for me they screw it up and i end up fixing their screw up in the end. trying to avoid that this time around lol

redfirepearlgt

SIT BACK AND HANG ON !!!
Established Member
Northgate Ford. Go to service adviser named Brett. Tell him you only want Jason D. He is very passionate about his work and very thorough. Had him do a leak down test on my 05. He will take the time to do his best to find and fix it. Been an auto tech for very long time and still loves his work.

atistang

Established Member
Northgate Ford. Go to service adviser named Brett. Tell him you only want Jason D. He is very passionate about his work and very thorough. Had him do a leak down test on my 05. He will take the time to do his best to find and fix it. Been an auto tech for very long time and still loves his work.

thanks, my noise has gone away on its own, but if i have to take it in for anything i will keep this in mind

Users who are viewing this thread