Offroad X or H-pipe deals

98expo

Established Member
Any deals going on for offroad pipes? I am on the fence on which one to get, but at this point its whatever fits...

Thanks

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Lethal Performance is your best bet. I think their o/r x & h are the cheapest out there.

98expo

Established Member
Ok well just ordered a lethal H from VMP. I have had good luck with them and my tune is through them.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Uh oh. Why? I was on the fence on which to buy so I bought the H. Pics look to be a direct fit while the X had a an extra joint to deal with.

The X pipe will have a raspier sound to it. The H will have a deeper muscle car sound. Personal preference pretty much.. the X will make a very small percentage more power than an H, I have heard.

I wonder if just removing the mid pipe with cats and putting an offroad H on the car will require a retune? My rear o2's are already off in the current tune.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Uh oh. Why? I was on the fence on which to buy so I bought the H. Pics look to be a direct fit while the X had a an extra joint to deal with.
I have a JBA x pipe, and im sick of the raspy sound, I will give up 1 or 2 HP to have a better exhaust note

98expo

Established Member
yeah thats why I chose the Hpipe. Heard people complaining about the raspiness. But right now I am waiting since last tuesday on a tracking number from VMP. Justin emailed me yesterday and says he is waiting on lethal...

98expo

Established Member
Yeah im sure. My tune is through vmp and I have not had any bad experiences with them. Of course they were a little higher than lethal and after I ordered it Lethal announces their 10% off. Ugh. Oh well. Hope Justin/VMP will shine through!

Users who are viewing this thread