Offroad pipe and tune question

Live Faster

Need for SPEED!!!
Established Member
Quick question im getting my cats taken off on monday will anything happen if i run my tune from Lund thats created for an offroad pipe till then? Thanks in advance

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
well I can tell you i ran my offroad H pipe for a few days without my tune loaded with no ill effects simply because it wouldn't work well with my OEM mass air until my JLT intake that the tune was setup for came in.

I never loaded my tune with the offroad H while I had my cats still in

Van@RevanRacing

It is not recommended to run 13-14 Shelby's with an off road tune with the cats in place. The cats are high flow and very high quality. Running an off road tune with cats will damage the cats and age them rapidly and prematurely.

Live Faster

Need for SPEED!!!
Established Member
That's what I kinda figured would happen to the cats. Just wanted to make sure nothing would happen to the car itself or it ran like crap.

Njtony

Established Member
Quick question im getting my cats taken off on monday will anything happen if i run my tune from Lund thats created for an offroad pipe till then? Thanks in advance

Had this same issue and according to lund it was fine if the car was not driven hard.

Live Faster

Need for SPEED!!!
Established Member
Maybe ill just wait it out til there off..don't see myself taking it easy in this car anytime soon lol. Thanks for the replies guys!

Users who are viewing this thread