Officially a BPU Snake now!

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Well ladies and germs I got my car back yesterday from X2C motorsports after having them install a Metco 6 pound lower , BBk Long tubes , o/r h-pipe with the flowmaster cat-back.l
Just recently I had already bought a Accufab T-body and X2C's cold air from them so now I have pretty much the basic bolt-ons With the exception of the JDM heat exchanger that is on order .
They burned me a custom chip untill I have tme to get dyno'd.I Was out at PCH last night with a full tank of gas and 2 passgengers and HOLY SMOKES the car was running like a raped ape.:coolman:
OMG the pull was insane !
I can only imagine in 4-6 months when I get the KB .
Anyway I just want to thank X2C motorsports
Eddie, Armon , Eidin , Mark and Bobby For getting me in on such short notice and for giving me such a great package deal.
There was like 6 03 cobras there yesterday getting thier usuall bolt-ons at the same time I was there .

Now it's time to look for some prey!
:bash:

-Abtin

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Another X2C Motorsports Terminator trolling the streets of LA :coolman: ...

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
Congrats on all the work done to your car! So how do you compare your set up with the SS? Glad your having fun with your ride. Lets go to Flames sometime and chill.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Looks as if you SFV guys are dominating the numbers game...Kudos =>)

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Suspension and cooling mods until the Works 140 is made available for public consumption...

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Thanks guys ...
The car defently runs really hard , actually surprises me on how quick it is ...
As for flames I work at nights now Mark soMy schedule for now dosent permit me to go up there As for how the car compares to my ss..
Down low there is no comparasion because of the eaton . Up top the 03 still feels stronger by a little remember though 14psi vs. 7 is a whole diffrent story ...Never the less I love this car and cant wait for the KB or the Wokrs.
George ,
Sorry man , I was at a work when they were installing.
Adam,
What up bra?:-D

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Sorry I was too busy right now toying with a new viper yesterday...
We have it on tape I think I put 2-3 cars on him in just 2nd gear.:D
I know I know "Stop picking on vipers":beer: ..
Note to everyone , Yes I know that there are faster more modified vipers out there .

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
Awww....I remember when I beat my first Viper......Good Job Abtin. I heard your pretty much a full bolted up 03 now. Welcome to the real world of boost. Low Compression with real boost.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
It was a red viper not sure the year but I'am pretty sure it wasent the first gen beause the first gen is pretty slow..
I made a u-turn and chased and he ran like a little girl with his girl friend in his car into his condo's parking lot..
When he went in I yelled out "pu**y".
It was so weird because I had a viper running from me .:lol:
Anyway make a long story short 5 minutes later he find me on ventura and says "Bring that Bit** ass mustang on " So I was like ok little man :read: school is now in session take notes..
After I got to kickin his ass he tried to do a ricer fly by but I was ready in second , he passed me and then I gained momentum and then went by :nono: .
Silly boy real snakes are for me !:D

Bullitt#3441-,
I heard you were getting your cartuned?
Did you get the after cooler from my friend , also I 'am gonna try to make it but if I come it has to be in the afternoon...

-Abtin

Bullitt#3441

Established Member
Yup - got the car tuned (finally). 403 RWHP and 382 Torque (3.6 pulley).

Nope - I didn't get the aftercooler but I do appreciate you lgetting me intouch with the man. I think I'm going to build the shortblock before I add any mo power.

I'll see you @ LACR.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Originally posted by Bullitt#3441
I'll see you @ LACR.

please dont bring any cigars , I wanna live till I'am 30 atleast.:p
I 'am gonna be a little later than everyone but when I get there get ready for some nice 60ft times at lacr..
I see some 2.3-2.5's in my 60ft future at lacr with these stock goodyear F1's...
I havent had the itch for dr's yet , who needs dr's when your car runs like a raped ape of the roll!:coolman:
Nice numbers BTW , Damn ......How times have changed ..
I remember last year I meet some guy named Josh he had a stock bullitt and he swore to me that he would keep it stock.....
Now look at him....bwahahahahahahah..... :lol:
Cam , blower , full exhuast built motor next...................

Users who are viewing this thread