Official "Vermilion Red" Picture Thread

gpro71bird

Need for Speed
Established Member
oh heck, why not.......

sesqk3.jpg

dizzygoat

Established Member
holy crap, you got a steal then, do you have any idea how much those wheels run brand new?...ill give you a hint, more than alot of people spend on their daily driver, or even a KB, or whipple! I was asking because i looked at a local guys truck a while back and he had those wheels, but ended up selling them separate from the truck! I love the HRE's by far one of my favorites for these trucks! You buy if from a guy in The Colony?

CICHlids, i may have asked this alaready, but you care to share with us what hood you have on your truck. It looks like the same one Stan has, even then i dont know what its called, i just know its badass!

Last edited:

LSUstang05

Established Member
Hey SVTbeatdown, what wheels do you have on your truck? They look pretty sweet and I love the stance your truck has!

BoosT_AddicT

BOOOSTIFIED!
Established Member
holy crap, you got a steal then, do you have any idea how much those wheels run brand new?...ill give you a hint, more than alot of people spend on their daily driver, or even a KB, or whipple! I was asking because i looked at a local guys truck a while back and he had those wheels, but ended up selling them separate from the truck! I love the HRE's by far one of my favorites for these trucks! You buy if from a guy in The Colony?

Ya I know... That's the main reason I wanted the truck in the first place. I've had a couple cars in the family with HRE's but I've always had a thing for Lightnings. The wheels are too much brand new IMO. I'll let someone else take the hit on depreciation or I'll just get lucky and buy something that has them already. LOL.

And no I bought it from a buddy who lives in Lewisville not TC...

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Hey SVTbeatdown, what wheels do you have on your truck? They look pretty sweet and I love the stance your truck has!

Thanks man. They are Centerline Matrix 5's. If you hate to polish wheels to keep them looking good, like say an hours worth or 2, stay away. lol

LSUstang05

Established Member
Thanks man. They are Centerline Matrix 5's. If you hate to polish wheels to keep them looking good, like say an hours worth or 2, stay away. lol
Per day? Per week? Per month? I don't mind spending time to make my truck look good, but if it's 1-2 hours a day or week, I may have to pass lol

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Per day? Per week? Per month? I don't mind spending time to make my truck look good, but if it's 1-2 hours a day or week, I may have to pass lol

Well its in a storage unit now so maybe once a month, but once she comes out because she'll be outside all time so once a week for me.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
Every red Lightning should have a harley grille, IMO.

Something about it looks absolutely amazing.

dizzygoat

Established Member
when i started looking for a L, red was the ONLY color i wouldnt own, but now they are growing on me. With a nice set of wheels they are effin HOT!! It just sux, cause the money i put back for a blower swap will be going towards wheels so i dont get tired of the truck within the first week. Eh, i guess i could always grab a pulley and valve body with the wheels to hold me over for another month or so till i can get the blower.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Bringing the E4's back to page one and showing off the new suspension:

IMG_0292.gif

VERY nice.... classy lookin truck man! I can't wait to get mine back together so I can get some pics up! Red wasn't really my first choice either, I wanted anything but silver cause I already had an 01 silver... Even though I love white and sonic blue, the red has really become my fav, especially with black wheels... nice trucks everybody! :rockon:

MJG

Established Member
VERY nice.... classy lookin truck man! I can't wait to get mine back together so I can get some pics up! Red wasn't really my first choice either, I wanted anything but silver cause I already had an 01 silver... Even though I love white and sonic blue, the red has really become my fav, especially with black wheels... nice trucks everybody! :rockon:

I know what you mean, at first I was MEH on red, but when I found mine in the prestine condition it was, I couldn't say no.....Happy with the red, really pops and attention grabber

Users who are viewing this thread