Official UFC 92 thread

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
It is early to start this thread guys I know, but this will be the biggest fight card of the year. I believe it will be one of the two: very impressive, or very disappointing. I hope we can see some good fights to end the year out! I hate waiting for a fight for weeks that ends in a 30 second K.O. Here are my predictions. Post your thoughts.

Cheick Kongo vs Mustapha Al-Turk ***Kongo FTW

Yushin Okami vs Dean Lister***Okami FTW

CB Dollaway vs Mike Massenzio***Massenzio FTW

Antoni Hardonk vs Mark Burch***Hardonk FTW

Matt Hamill vs Reese Andy*** Hamill FTW, This guy is awesome!

Ryo Chonan Vs. Brad Blackburn*** Chonan FTW

Dan Evensen vs Pat Barry*** Evensen FTW

NOW THE BIG BOYS

Rashad Evans vs Forrest Griffin*** Evans FTW, I hope Griffin can hold on, but I dont see it happening. Rashad has been very impressive.

Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera vs Frank Mir*** Mir FTW, One hell of a fighter! He should then be facing Lesnar for a title fight.

Quinton Jackson vs Wanderlei Silva*** Jackson FTW, Silva has been having a hard time since Lidell. I think this will be the fight to watch. It really could go either way. I really would like to see Silva win, he trains like a robot. We shall see!

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
It is early to start this thread guys I know, but this will be the biggest fight card of the year. I believe it will be one of the two: very impressive, or very disappointing. I hope we can see some good fights to end the year out! I hate waiting for a fight for weeks that ends in a 30 second K.O. Here are my predictions. Post your thoughts.

Cheick Kongo vs Mustapha Al-Turk ***Kongo FTW

Yushin Okami vs Dean Lister***Okami FTW

CB Dollaway vs Mike Massenzio***Massenzio FTW

Antoni Hardonk vs Mark Burch***Hardonk FTW

Matt Hamill vs Reese Andy*** Hamill FTW, This guy is awesome!

Ryo Chonan Vs. Brad Blackburn*** Chonan FTW

Dan Evensen vs Pat Barry*** Evensen FTW

NOW THE BIG BOYS

Rashad Evans vs Forrest Griffin*** Evans FTW, I hope Griffin can hold on, but I dont see it happening. Rashad has been very impressive.

Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera vs Frank Mir*** Mir FTW, One hell of a fighter! He should then be facing Lesnar for a title fight.

Quinton Jackson vs Wanderlei Silva*** Jackson FTW, Silva has been having a hard time since Lidell. I think this will be the fight to watch. It really could go either way. I really would like to see Silva win, he trains like a robot. We shall see!

I'm going to put my money on Silva over Jackson. Silva has already beat Jackson twice, plus Jackson doesn't impress me much. I'd like to see Mir fight Lesnar again, but I think Nog is going to take the match.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
Griffin has a good 4inch height advantage, plus he already faced Rampages fists so I will pick Forrest FTW

Wouldl like Mir to win, but dont know much about the other guy. Mir is prob the only one that can hang with Lesnar

Silva/Rampage.. not sure, probably decide who I like when it starts!

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
I agree with everything minus Jackson/Silva and Griffin/Evans

Griffin has a good 4inch height advantage, plus he already faced Rampages fists so I will pick Forrest FTW

Wouldl like Mir to win, but dont know much about the other guy. Mir is prob the only one that can hang with Lesnar

Silva/Rampage.. not sure, probably decide who I like when it starts!

Griffin really seems to be having a tough time here lately, that last fight was not to convincing for me. I honestly do not think Griffin is the man that should be holding the title right now. Don't get me wrong I want Griffin to win, but looking at Ramage's track record......This guy is gonna be hard to beat.

As far as Silva/Jackson, both of these guys are tremendous fighters. This fight is going to be more mental than physical. Who will play smarter? Again I am rooting for Silva, but Jackson is on the rise. Silva has to come into this fight with a clear head in order to win.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Griffin really seems to be having a tough time here lately, that last fight was not to convincing for me. I honestly do not think Griffin is the man that should be holding the title right now. Don't get me wrong I want Griffin to win, but looking at Ramage's track record......This guy is gonna be hard to beat.

You mean Evans.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
nevermind, read the comment wrong.

i would love to see evans planted on his ass, hopefully griffin punches him is his nipple!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread