Official UFC 112 thread

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Predictions?

I'm taking Silva over Maia by TKO and Penn over Edgar by TKO. The two main events are pretty much non-fights.

Discuss..

Panic661

Established Member
Well its Abu dabi or whatever. However in California we'll be able to get it at the normal time at 7pm..just..will have to stay away from the internet until then.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
LOL, the top three matches have a very high probability of going as expected:

Silva by KO/TKO
Penn by KO/TKO
Hughes by Decision

I actually have some money on Etim to beat Dos Anjos. Hoping that works out for me.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Hands down one of the worst UFC's in years. For such a stacked card, it was incredibly boring. Dana White is pissed and was apologizing to fans immediately after the fights were over for the disappointing results.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Silva is winning but he is looking bad. GSP would rape him!

Watch Live UFC 112 - Invincible

HAVE YOU BEEN USING CRACK COCAINE!?!? :lol:

Silva has already destroyed everyone in the MW division and will probably do the same to the 205lb'ers as well. For any 170lb'er to get into the cage with him would be suicide. Dan henderson is much bigger/stronger than GSP and arguably one of the best wrestlers in the game and Silva still beat the brakes off him and then proceeded to choke him out for good measure.

GSP is no threat to Silva in any way, form or fashion. Whats he gonna do? Dry hump him to death? :lol: There is a reason why GSP won't move up a simple 15lbs. The fight would result in him getting KTFO in the stand-up, clinch or submitted on the ground. Take your pick :smmon:

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
dana is pissed at anderson silva.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2wlP_Vj3W0"]YouTube- Dana White 'Embarrassed' by Anderson Silva at UFC 112[/nomedia]

Common

Established Member

Silva has already destroyed everyone in the MW division and will probably do the same to the 205lb'ers as well. For any 170lb'er to get into the cage with him would be suicide. Dan henderson is much bigger/stronger than GSP and arguably one of the best wrestlers in the game and Silva still beat the brakes off him and then proceeded to choke him out for good measure.

GSP is no threat to Silva in any way, form or fashion. Whats he gonna do? Dry hump him to death? :lol: There is a reason why GSP won't move up a simple 15lbs. The fight would result in him getting KTFO in the stand-up, clinch or submitted on the ground. Take your pick :smmon:

Rah-tard, you have no ****ing clue what you're typing about. GSP would wreck the "205lb class dodging Anderson", and now with the 13lb stipulation/rule about the weigh ins and cutting, I hope it happens. Silva is overrated. I like how every moron says "GSP wont move up simple 15lbs for a reason"......:lol:

How about Silva come down 15?.....or meet somewhere in between?

GSP is TEN times more exciting to watch and is actually a better fighter, person and an athlete.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Rah-tard, you have no ****ing clue what you're typing about. GSP would wreck the "205lb class dodging Anderson", and now with the 13lb stipulation/rule about the weigh ins and cutting, I hope it happens. Silva is overrated. I like how every moron says "GSP wont move up simple 15lbs for a reason"......:lol:

GSP is TEN times more exciting to watch and is actually a better fighter, person and an athlete.

But he's French Canadian, so he loses by default.

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member

explain this possible new rule. because if its what i think i dont see how brock lesnar can make weight if hes cutting from 300 to 265.

Common

Established Member
But he's French Canadian, so he loses by default.
:lol:
explain this possible new rule. because if its what i think i dont see how brock lesnar can make weight if hes cutting from 300 to 265.

New rule is that there are two weigh-ins, and the difference between the two cant be more than 13lbs. This prevents vaginas like Silva from cutting too much weight and consequently putting it back on by the fight time.

Meaning you can not weigh in more than 13lbs weigh in day to fight night weigh in. This was a rule for a few states I believe, it isnt concrete for all UFC fights yet since they tend to move to different states and put on events. It was the rule for the last NC event, dont know about Nevada yet(since ufc holds most fight there anyway)

Last edited:

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member

First of all Hendo was beating Silva right up to the piont he got caught. And to me it looked like he was gassed or simply gave up. To think that GSP would stand with Silva is just rediculous. GSP is a way better athlete than Silva and would put him on his back and do what he does best! How many times have GSP's takedowns been stuffed? And Patrick Cote (one of GSP's training partners) was able to stand toe to toe with Silva untill he got hurt. To completely count out GSP is just :kaboom:. On the other hand Silva has demontrated 1 punch KO power over and over. Gsp walks in right around 192 so i don't think weight would be too far 1 sided. He has destroyed everyone he's has fought over the last few years. Even the 2 fights he lost he simply took it to another level and crushed them.When was the last time he even lost a round? His only weakness is the lack to finish his opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread