Official TX2K13 Pics/Videos thread!

TheHitman™

Established Member
750whp GT-R (upgraded turbos, built trans, stock motor, E85) vs 800whp Cobra (Whipple 3.4, Nitrous)

[youtube_browser]53Qfh7-a0ck[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
The Silver vette is part of the Oklahoma crew. Big black guy. The car made 850whp at 7psi but broke two lifters on the dyno. It would have been a badass ride if it was running.

Yep for Sean aka GAM3OVR etc...

Man it was cool chatting with you over the time there. Met so many people. Can't wait for next year.

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Except for mullets Ford GT, any high powered ford vehicles at the event? It seems like the top dogs are lambos, vipers, vettes, and GTR's.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
Except for mullets Ford GT, any high powered ford vehicles at the event? It seems like the top dogs are lambos, vipers, vettes, and GTR's.

A Cobra won the dyno event with 1222rwhp, but it only ran mid-12's on Saturday. I'm not sure if he ran yesterday though. There were definitely some clean Cobras at the Omni though.

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
It was good meeting you in person and Slo poc. My buddy in the 750whp GT-R ran him and slo poc beat him by a fender. I wish I had the vid though cause it was a good race.

Yeah it would have been a real good run for me then cause I can edge slo-poc out. One of our oth friends was there and should have the video.

I8URLS1

Established Member
A Cobra won the dyno event with 1222rwhp, but it only ran mid-12's on Saturday. I'm not sure if he ran yesterday though. There were definitely some clean Cobras at the Omni though.

He went 9.85 @ 145 on Sunday morning with the power dialed down. Was only the 2nd real pass for the car as they had issues with the 2 step the first day, also his tach was going haywire so he just shifted by ear basically.

Detoxx good to meet you, heard you and my buddy Ryan had some good runs too

SVTCobra60

Established Member
And finally, the video everyone has been waiting for!
[youtube_browser]EYzDFazdBqM[/youtube_browser]

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
It's similar to Tejano blue. Big motor and twin turbos. No nitrous though. He's part of the onepercent crew that has the red evo that makes 900whp, the black T1 GT-R (Trust), a bunch of 1000+ whp Supras and other fast cars.

It's a big single, motors smaller than the one that came out, just has compression :) Not too many Supra's anymore :(

DSC02571_zps4e0ff384.jpg

And finally, the video everyone has been waiting for!
[youtube_browser]EYzDFazdBqM[/youtube_browser]

As bad as hitman's hit stealing friend in the GTR :D I really just don't get this stealing the hit and thinking that's fair or will show how the cars stack up at all. I'm really disappointed at this years big races. You have to have a much faster car just to stop the pull of the car that got the hit, you have to have a car that is simply in another class to gain ground on him. I can understand not being able to hear the horns on loud race cars but that wasn't even close to an even start. Trap speeds say the GTR's aren't there yet next to the biggest gallardoes but would have liked to see a better race here.

stangfreak

Established Member
750whp GT-R (upgraded turbos, built trans, stock motor, E85) vs 800whp Cobra (Whipple 3.4, Nitrous)

[youtube_browser]53Qfh7-a0ck[/youtube_browser]

petty cool race. looks like the cobra let off though. It hung in pretty well. fast GTR. bye bye bitch was kinda gay lol

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
He went 9.85 @ 145 on Sunday morning with the power dialed down. Was only the 2nd real pass for the car as they had issues with the 2 step the first day, also his tach was going haywire so he just shifted by ear basically.

Detoxx good to meet you, heard you and my buddy Ryan had some good runs too

I had a feeling it would take some shake down passes. I saw on Facebook Saturday was going to be the first time to the track. Glad he got it figured out, it seemed like he was having some traction issues.

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
Third honk beat me to Sean's car. Car is going to be full retard once lined out. Made 850ish on 7psi during tuning before a valve train issue popped up.

There's a few fast cars in the 1%. Josh's red EVO, Reza's GTR, Oufan2929's TT Viper, another Viper at RSI getting big cubes and big twins, a stupid crazy OD green C5 with ERL 427 and twin 78's with a glide and 3 1K plus Supra's. Several other 800+ rides also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread