Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2012 - May 17-20

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
I'll be down Sunday. Dad wants me to
take his '10 gt500, but it's too quiet and it draws too much attention. Probably see more cars going the opposite way than I will on costal.

Teksid89

Don't Tread On Me
Established Member
East PA/ N DE Cruise down

**I plan on leaving between 12-2pm today (Thur) from Lehigh Valley (1h N Philly) looking for someone to cruise down with as my one partner backed out & the other's not leaving till 7.. It's so much better going down in packs!:coolman:
Andrew
610-217-6286

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
GM Don I don't have to work tomorrow and am thinking of cycling my 52 miles in the morning and meeting you somewhere in OC on Friday as long as traffic is not ridiculous :banana:

Call me if you come down... Wish I had a gargage at my place so you could hang all weekend. I do understand I wouldnt want that car sitting on the street.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Here is a good one, Boss tells me he needs Unix home moved tonight to a new ARX. Hope he plans on staying late I am out at 10:30 am :banana:

Hilarious I just told a bunch of people here is was going and now have to work till freakin 6 a damn 14 hour day - LUV it.:bash::bash:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I think I have every bug on the front of my car.. so it shouldn't be bad for the rest of you lol. anyone know where the car wash is down here, I'm on 9th street.

Users who are viewing this thread