Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2012 - May 17-20

Nick13

GTSLOW
Established Member
Hey guys, I'm going to be down with a few friends. We are staying in the Sea Bay Hotel.

We are cruising down Friday morning from Atco NJ, taking the 11am ferry from Cape May into Lewes, and then continuing our cruise into Ocean City. If anyone is from the area and wants to join us, the more the merrier.

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Starting to look like my car will be ready in time. :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:
Is it wrong that I'm mostly looking forward to 2 days off work? :sleeping:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Baby is back, and I spent 4 hours cleaning it today (more than I ever have). I've done stuff I've never done before, like cleaned the door sills and used leather cleaner on the seats. I found gravel in the back from the gravel traps at Summit Point and dirt from VIR. I never could get back there to clean it out with the roll bar in place.

I'm ready for the beach, now! :D

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
So... is there anywhere saying who is heading down on what day and at what time?

I was planning on going down Saturday. I live in Tracys Landing (20 minutes south of Annapolis) and so will head north on route 2, and then hit 50 east from Annapolis. I was planning on heading down really early (3-5am to beat the traffic) unless others were going a little later.

Am thinking of either coming back the same day, or renting a room at the Bedtime Inn where I see others are also renting.

Edit: Rented a room at the Bedtime Inn for Saturday night.

Last edited:

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Poll shows people going down Thursday and Friday. Anyone going down Saturday who may want to meet up at the McDonalds on 50 east just before the Bay Bridge? If so, what time?

shufflenut

Established Member
Cruisin ocmd

Departing Millersville Pa early Thursday morning, staying at Plim Plaza 2nd st and boardwalk, black cobra, black wheels. Rock on....:rockon:

kbrier

Established Member
PA darparture

Me and 03_Coby are leaving around 9 / 10 on Thursday from Red Lion / Dallastown area. Ok fine; I know you all are asking ... Yes; we can run each other the whole way there too! It's 3 "beeps" then nail it !!! :coolman: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread