Official Terminator Diecast Thread

01yellercobra

Established Member
Thanks Bob. I did know there were 2 different yellow's like there are 2 different silvers. I was curious about the interior inserts. I know SY in 04 came with dark inserts, but was wondering if ZY in 03 had gray inserts.

Since jrichber said dark inserts came out in 04 I have to assume that 03 ZY had the grey inserts like the diecast car pictured above.

It's funny too because in the pictures the 03 diecast looks like SY and not ZY.

I looked at a ZY a couple years ago. I remember it had the gray inserts. But I didn't know anything about the dark inserts.

It must be the camera because that one looks ZY to me.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
It must be the camera because that one looks ZY to me.

Yeah, it's always hard to judge color because everyone's computer screens displays them differently depending on your settings or, like you said, how the picture was taken in the first place. Thanks for the info brother!!!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Been making a little progress on the MC vert. As I always say the camera cannot capture the true essence of the MC, but you can see changes between the purple, blue and green in the different pictures.

One thing is for sure, that new chrome replica paint I'm using is working great! The bumper lettering looks like jewelry.

03462802817d820d7c135dd9f691b5b6.jpg

19e2aea0dd644939d68335be2252c9aa.jpg

ddcd7046d53a1a9add7c6fc7612497bc.jpg

f634b0f7ba2cddcf1744a3084457b7d7.jpg

d3327f899cd16c6611368f186ecc41f7.jpg

e9aa16e5ebaa5fe7dd0fa92d78594335.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I am really digging those personal touches! awesome work Glen.

Thanks Will!! I appreciate the feedback!! The personalized plates seems to be a hit. Other things like tinted tails are fun to do, but I don't get too many requests for those. Each build is different. Keeps it interesting.

Oh, I'm still waiting for your follow up order LOL........... No pressure.....

Merry Christmas to you and your family brother!!!

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Thanks Will!! I appreciate the feedback!! The personalized plates seems to be a hit. Other things like tinted tails are fun to do, but I don't get too many requests for those. Each build is different. Keeps it interesting.

Oh, I'm still waiting for your follow up order LOL........... No pressure.....

Merry Christmas to you and your family brother!!!

Lol.. yeah i had to put that order on hold, home remodeling, Christmas shopping for 10 grand-kids, and the wifey :( has put the real toy (my cobra) on a hold status, although i cant complain i did just get early x-mas present for the Cobra (Kenwood stereo install) ;)

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Lol.. yeah i had to put that order on hold, home remodeling, Christmas shopping for 10 grand-kids, and the wifey :( has put the real toy (my cobra) on a hold status, although i cant complain i did just get early x-mas present for the Cobra (Kenwood stereo install) ;)

I figured that was the case. I was just messing with you. I'm kind of in the same boat. Trying to decorate the house, Christmas shopping and building the cars I have on order makes me have to manage my time wisely LOL.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
It's gorgeous. I'm showing my wife right now and she loves it.

This is great. Outstanding work.

Thank you for your kind words Henry. It's greatly appreciated. I'm glad you and your wife like it. I'll get it shipped out most likely on Monday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and it was great working with you on this project!!!

Glenn

Mrpancho95

Established Member
Amazing work, can’t wait to hove mine done

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

HPLouis

Established Member
Damn, Ok. If I knew they weren’t darkened, I would have requested that.

Live and learn.

Thanks,
Henry

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread