Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
That's great Glenn had to be an awesome experience.

Thank you Will! Yes sir. For me it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Dave is very supportive of his fans and signs everything and gives hot wheels to the kids and just makes an interaction with him or his employees a great experience.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
What's up Patrick? I have a full write up in my build thread, but yes sir. Got a shop tour and picked up some custom made parts too.

It was a great time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Hey Glenn doing good. Been busy with a new job and family. You? I’ll have to check that out haven’t been on here as much lately as I used to be. That’s awesome bud, I love that show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Mystichrome Display Stuff 020.JPG

Mystichrome Display Stuff 017.JPG

Mystichrome Display Stuff 016.JPG

Mystichrome Display Stuff 001.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello Everyone,

Been collecting diecast while working on my 65. Although this is the Terminator diecast thread (and I did get the CO Maisto Cobra), I have been trying to get my 1/18 GMP Fox body collection up to date.

Damn, these GMP Fox Bodies have increased in price like the real cars. Holy crap.... Based on current market values that display case is currently holding $6,600 worth of diecast o_Oo_Oo_O.

I'm not saying I paid that much as cars like Ground Pounder, Dark Horse, Bounty Hunter Pork Chop and the Orange Drag car I bought years ago.

Anyway, here is a picture of my display case. I have more Fox bodies in boxes as I now need more display cases LOL.

The 89 Fox Bodies on the second row (Blue/Titanium and Black) are 1 of 500 each. The 89 Drag cars on the third row (Burgundy and Orange) are also 1 of 500 each. The white Notch on the fourth row is 1 of 386. I know you can't have them all, but I'm damn sure trying LOL.

20220703_192400.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I went in the garage and did some rearranging of my display cases. Took out some lower end diecast cars to make room for my Fox Bodies.

I put my Fox Bodies and other Trans-Am Racing style cars and put more of my Fox Body collection on display.

Here are the Fox Body/Trans-Am style cars.
20220704_125855.jpg

These are the other Fox bodies. The additions are (from top to bottom) the red Cobra, Both Verts, The TX State Trooper, the SC state trooper and the SVO (Both of which have been modified into drag cars (No, I did not modify them. Bought them like that)).

I think I still have 5 or 6 Fox Bodies in their boxes waiting for a place in the display cases.
20220704_125906.jpg

coremaster21

Established Member
I went in the garage and did some rearranging of my display cases. Took out some lower end diecast cars to make room for my Fox Bodies.

I put my Fox Bodies and other Trans-Am Racing style cars and put more of my Fox Body collection on display.

Here are the Fox Body/Trans-Am style cars.
View attachment 1753545

These are the other Fox bodies. The additions are (from top to bottom) the red Cobra, Both Verts, The TX State Trooper, the SC state trooper and the SVO (Both of which have been modified into drag cars (No, I did not modify them. Bought them like that)).

I think I still have 5 or 6 Fox Bodies in their boxes waiting for a place in the display cases.
View attachment 1753546
That is super cool, those all look amazing. Do you only collect 1/18 scale?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
That is super cool, those all look amazing. Do you only collect 1/18 scale?

What's up Cory? Hope you're doing well. Thank you for the compliment my friend.

I used to collect 1/64 as well, but it got to be too much. So, I try to focus on 1/18 only now.

I really like the detail you can seen in a 1/18 scale diecast car. Also, with high end diecast at the 1/18 scale they go up in value. So, it could be seen as an investment, although I really don't look at it that way. But it's nice to know something I buy today may be worth a little more in the future :D ...

coremaster21

Established Member
What's up Cory? Hope you're doing well. Thank you for the compliment my friend.

I used to collect 1/64 as well, but it got to be too much. So, I try to focus on 1/18 only now.

I really like the detail you can seen in a 1/18 scale diecast car. Also, with high end diecast at the 1/18 scale they go up in value. So, it could be seen as an investment, although I really don't look at it that way. But it's nice to know something I buy today may be worth a little more in the future :D ...

I am doing well thanks for asking, just moved to the San Antonio area actually so not too far from you. But hope you are doing well and nice to see you are active in this thread again.

I just started collecting 1/64 that's why I ask, its been consuming all my time and money these last few months. I would love to collect 1/18, I think that is the perfect scale I just don't have the money or space lol. I definitely enjoy and respect a nice collection such as yours although.

brucesvt

Established Member
Hello Everyone,

Been collecting diecast while working on my 65. Although this is the Terminator diecast thread (and I did get the CO Maisto Cobra), I have been trying to get my 1/18 GMP Fox body collection up to date.

Damn, these GMP Fox Bodies have increased in price like the real cars. Holy crap.... Based on current market values that display case is currently holding $6,600 worth of diecast o_Oo_Oo_O.

I'm not saying I paid that much as cars like Ground Pounder, Dark Horse, Bounty Hunter Pork Chop and the Orange Drag car I bought years ago.

Anyway, here is a picture of my display case. I have more Fox bodies in boxes as I now need more display cases LOL.

The 89 Fox Bodies on the second row (Blue/Titanium and Black) are 1 of 500 each. The 89 Drag cars on the third row (Burgundy and Orange) are also 1 of 500 each. The white Notch on the fourth row is 1 of 386. I know you can't have them all, but I'm damn sure trying LOL.

View attachment 1753523

Omg those foxes
Still looking for this beauty right here
IMG_8459.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I need my cobra convertible fixed. Hoping someone can fix it for me

We just moved and the movers just threw boxes around and damaged a lot of things including this.

View attachment 1754677View attachment 1754678View attachment 1754679View attachment 1754680

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Hello Bruce. Let me see if I have a spare one. If I do and you're willing we can just swap mine for yours. I use these for rebuilds anyway. So, I would give you my good one and take your damaged one and respray it later. Let me know... If you're still in El Paso maybe we can meet up and make the exchange....

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
How do I go by lowering the cobra, is it easy?
Hello Murderedsvt! It's really easy. Almost like the real car lol.

On the underside you'll see some Philips head screws holding the suspension on. Remove those and pull the front and rear axles off the car.

You will see the suspension springs. Cut one coil at a time until you get your desired heght.

If you want it slammed just remove the springs all together.

That's it. If you go through this thread you will see pictures of cars that I have lowered.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread