Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

Damn!!! $500 bucks????? I thought I was expensive. I look like a bargain now LMAO!!!

Look at the rear picture. There is no third brake light, no SVT or Ford emblems and the bottom part of the rear bumper is not painted black like the real Cobras (However, the front chin spoiler is painted). Also, it does not have the fender emblems either.

I don't think he will get his buy it now price. Then again anything is possible.....

LOL, his listing says you won't find this just anywhere. Uhh, except here on SVTPerformance.com....

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I went to the paint store during lunch. I love that place lol

c14710d788e07d05910752b44bbd6b6c.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

93VORTECH

Established Member
Damn!!! $500 bucks????? I thought I was expensive. I look like a bargain now LMAO!!!

Look at the rear picture. There is no third brake light, no SVT or Ford emblems and the bottom part of the rear bumper is not painted black like the real Cobras (However, the front chin spoiler is painted). Also, it does not have the fender emblems either.

I don't think he will get his buy it now price. Then again anything is possible.....

LOL, his listing says you won't find this just anywhere. Uhh, except here on SVTPerformance.com....

Yea this is why I posted the Ebay ad. He's asking wayyyy too much money and his custom car doesn't even have the labeling and details that your cars do. Just wanted to share this with the Diecast guys.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Yea this is why I posted the Ebay ad. He's asking wayyyy too much money and his custom car doesn't even have the labeling and details that your cars do. Just wanted to share this with the Diecast guys.

Thanks for sharing 93. And I agree with you. I think the ONLY car that "might" be worth that kind of coin is a MC and I don't even charge that much for a MC.

However, if a MC were on eBay there might be a bidding war that would reach that amount. I don't blame him for shooting for the stars, but I don't think it's a realistic price at all.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
^^^ Thanks Paul!!! Yeah, I'm looking forward to shooting the Teal too. Just looking at the color in the can is awesome LOL.

However, I have 5 cars up. I need to finish the OW and CO coupes. Then I have 2 MC and 1 RF to build. I have a request for another CO coupe, but have not been given the go ahead yet.

Once all that is done then I can try and create the Teal Cobra....

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
^^^ Thanks Paul!!! Yeah, I'm looking forward to shooting the Teal too. Just looking at the color in the can is awesome LOL.

However, I have 5 cars up. I need to finish the OW and CO coupes. Then I have 2 MC and 1 RF to build. I have a request for another CO coupe, but have not been given the go ahead yet.

Once all that is done then I can try and create the Teal Cobra....
Cool, I will continue to keep checking back. I was also thinking that a grabber blue coupe would be cool also.

Users who are viewing this thread