Official SN 95 Pics thread!

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Tonight I raised the 96 for the first time and did an initial round of light cleaning. I’ll eventually get it spotless and do corrosion control on the light surface rust areas. With only 400 miles, the bottom side is in really good condition for its age.

06_AA9103-_EAEC-43_D2-9603-5354_B839_A285.jpg

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
Said goodbye to my last 96 Cobra today. I'm not sure if I'll look for another or something to swap the drivetrain into.

43946936934_dcc8564db7_k.jpg
2018-09-13_06-51-32 by Orange 95, on Flickr

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
It was garbage from the firewall back. Someone jumped terrace rows in it and parked it in a swamp. I knew about the damage when I purchased it, but the price was too good and it came with an extra built longblock.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
Love it man, looks great. My LR is in the shop. I'm envious. I've been digging those headlights lately, but the bike reflector glued in there is killing it for me. Think they could be baked open and pulled off? Can you tell how those reflectors are attached?

I’ve never liked those reflectors either. They look like they’re just glued on. I don’t see any fasteners on the back side.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve never liked those reflectors either. They look like they’re just glued on. I don’t see any fasteners on the back side.

I may buy a set, open em up and pop em off. See if the glue is still visible, and if it is I'll see if I can remove it and clean it up.

jdsupertinter

Established Member
Lots of things from neglect, body needs work, a bing ding in rear quarter panel, little dings everywhere....top's toast, looks original, drivers seat fir sure toast, got a couple oil leaks (one looks from oil filter area, other prolly rear seal.....ugh), tires toast, when I use my left blinker the headlights flash (LOL), ...........I think that's it for the moment, I've had it 5 days, but I have on jack stands waiting for calipers to dry, and it's KILLING ME, I wanna drive it

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

96GT226410

Established Member
Lots of things from neglect, body needs work, a bing ding in rear quarter panel, little dings everywhere....top's toast, looks original, drivers seat fir sure toast, got a couple oil leaks (one looks from oil filter area, other prolly rear seal.....ugh), tires toast, when I use my left blinker the headlights flash (LOL), ...........I think that's it for the moment, I've had it 5 days, but I have on jack stands waiting for calipers to dry, and it's KILLING ME, I wanna drive it

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Sounds like a fun project! Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread