Official SN 95 Pics thread!

xTomKx

Established Member
just a some quick wingless pics, im not leaving it lie that, i was just prepping for my s281 spoiler that should arrive monday...yeah

P1040299.jpg

P1040300.jpg

Your vert looks good without the wing. I'd keep it that way

LDC2335

Established Member
na, plugging the holes looks ghetto, not to mention the stock spoiler left rings on the trunk lid, so id have to get it repainted...

also, my s281 came in this morning, so as soon as i get some more funds it shall be painted.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
did it come primered black? bolt it up and take some pics. it will give you a good idea of what it will look like painted.

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
just some quick shots of it for now!

100_0451-1.jpg

100_0452.gif

100_0453.jpg

100_0455.gif

For some reason I like your bullitts more than others. And I like your take on the stripes. I don't usually like it when they don't go the whole length of the car, but that looks nice! Plus...it's white.

first cobra

Established Member
For some reason I like your bullitts more than others. And I like your take on the stripes. I don't usually like it when they don't go the whole length of the car, but that looks nice! Plus...it's white.

thanks, just thought i would see what it looks like (they are just vinyl graphics)

skate47e

Established Member
Wow those are absolutely gorgeous cobra's i wish mine was as immaculate as those are.

ZD302GT

Zach
Established Member
Hey guys can i get a picture of the area around your shock towers. Mine looks like it has had a new front clip put on it. I saw another memebers that looked maybe the same way. Just trying to find out if this is normal or a colision repair job. Ill try to get one up soon of mine to show you what im talking about. Thanks SVT

LDC2335

Established Member
Hey guys can i get a picture of the area around your shock towers. Mine looks like it has had a new front clip put on it. I saw another memebers that looked maybe the same way. Just trying to find out if this is normal or a colision repair job. Ill try to get one up soon of mine to show you what im talking about. Thanks SVT

ill pm ya

Users who are viewing this thread