*-*-*-* OFFICIAL: Site Problems & Status Thread *-*-*-*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
every time i try to search, it acts like it's loading then goes to a blank page. When i go to refresh, it hits me with the timeout. Once i wait out the timeout it does it again. I'd like to be able to search instead of post whoring and making a thread just to find out the answer to a simple question. Anybody else having this issue?

+1 IMHO Search works like crap, can't search short words, can't search multiple words, can't seach more than once every 60 seconds, no wonder there are alway duplicte postings.

Last edited:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I cleared all cookies twice from my home computer, and it still takes about 10 minutes for each page to load and sometimes it never loads.

I have zero problems from my work computer.

ZD302GT

Zach
Established Member
Every once in a while I will come to a page in a thread that will refuse to open and my whole internet explorer will freeze. I am able to look at other threads or even other pages in that thread but if I go to that certain page it will freeze every time and I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL.

FYI lol

Planter

Banned
still getting cloudflare screen and fast cgi error loading messages. not as bad as it was, but sometimes posting a reply takes forever to process.

hopefully this gets resolved soon because this is getting old!!!!

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
still getting cloudflare screen and fast cgi error loading messages. not as bad as it was, but sometimes posting a reply takes forever to process.

hopefully this gets resolved soon because this is getting old!!!!

+1 Site performance is very very very sloooooooooooooooooow!

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Spammer reported...can you understand that? Jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread