Official Seahawks Playoff Thread

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
01cobravortech said:
Rexxy put your whole defense in the meat grinder already. And with your practice squad cast playing in the secondary it should be like deja vu all over again. Chicago 45 -13.

What the hell are you doing in the West forum? Go back to your Bears, we've got to "assess" things thread. Did you think you could write Lovie a letter and get all of Chicagos problems ironed out. Geez, there's nothin' worse than Chicago and Pittsburgh fans. Doesn't matter how bad the team is or what else is happening in the league, you guys think your teams are unbeatable. Myself, I'm a realist. I know Seattle has some problems with consistency this season. We have also been plagued with injuries, but guess what? Here we are. I don't see the 2006 Superbowl Chumps anywhere and now we're knockin' on Chicagos door. Yea, it'll be a tough game. Yea, we might lose, but I'll tell ya what, Seattle playing their best will beat Chicago playing their best every time. I think Seattle will be up for the game and may surprise you. Don't cry too long after "da Bears" lose. Now pipe down and go away.

scooter5

Established Member
just another loudmouth MOOK from jersey, hell, he even put his pic on here
for us all to see him!! is that a singlewide or travel?

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
We're seriously going to kick your Seahawk ass all over Soldier field and then we're going to stick Shaun Alexander up Hasselback's ass. You've been warned.

Too bad this isn't a sound clip. I would love to hear that statement in the good old Jersey/northeast U.S. twang. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.
Chicago=:loser:

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
scooter5 said:
just another loudmouth MOOK from jersey, hell, he even put his pic on here
for us all to see him!! is that a singlewide or travel?

That would depend on which exit off of the Jersey Turnpike he lives off of.:D

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I'm from Jersey and I know all about these guys, nothing worse than a trailor park Tony rooting for Chicago...yoyoyo My Bieers r gawnnna kiiick yor asssssss...

99GTtony said:
Too bad this isn't a sound clip. I would love to hear that statement in the good old Jersey/northeast U.S. twang. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.
Chicago=:loser:

This is coming from residents of a state that spend most of their time doing heroin, contemplating suicide and staring at the Space Needle like a bunch of jerkoffs. If you aren't doing any of the above, you're whacking off to an Eddie Vedder poster.:loser:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Does that bad attitude come from everyone in Manhattan making fun of New Jersey all the time? How is it that you're a Bears fan? Shouldn't you be an Eli Manning nutswinger? And where does the heroin comment come from? I guess you only have old English 800 out in joisee, huh? Are you upset that we produce some of the greatest musicians and bands in the world? What have you got? Remember, you are probably using software made right here in my backyard. :kaboom:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
01cobravortech said:
This is coming from residents of a state that spend most of their time doing heroin, contemplating suicide and staring at the Space Needle like a bunch of jerkoffs. If you aren't doing any of the above, you're whacking off to an Eddie Vedder poster.:loser:

GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE. THIS ISN'T SMACKDOWN!

RioRed4v

Established Member
go hawks!! that game was outta control. was a blast to watch and see it come down to basically the last play.

we've definitely got our hands full with chicago though. granted Grossman/the bears havent been playing all that great, but seattle really hasnt either. and with their injured secondary, it'll make the game just a little more tough. i hope they pull through with the win.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
it'll be an ugly game, but I think we have a tendency lately to make other teams play as ugly as we play, haha...

scooter5

Established Member
NEWSFLASH!! jersey is why new york STINKS! for reals! was on yahoo.

oh yeah, cobravortech: it was a pic of your sis and mom going at it like a pittbull on a poodle!!

Oxford Snake

Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Both New Orleans and Philly are playing well right now. Hard to tell who the Seahawks will be playing next week.

We have to think about beating Chicago before we can think about next week.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Well at least it was a good game. Im not even a little bit ashamed of how they played. There were a couple of mistakes made on our part but not as many as usual.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I am VERY proud of the Hawks. Everyone in the press said we didn't have a chance with most predictions on score being a 20+ point spread and us in the single digits.

Can't wait for next season!

NOTE : My wife and I have officially switched our support to the Saints for the remainder of the season :) Hoping for the Chargers and Saints in the superbowl.

Users who are viewing this thread